Bought a washing machine the salesperson recommended. Its a Whirlpool and it seem like they go out after one year.

I think Lowes knew it was *** and lowered the price for suckers to buy it. I though Whirlpool was a trusted name and Lowes would stand by the products they sale. They do not care so my advice is stay away from Lowes and never buy anything with the Whirlpool name on it.

I will never again step foot in a Lowes store and as much money as i have spent there in the past you would think they would do something. I learned my lesson but never again will Lowes or Whirlpool get another penny from

Comments

you people obviously haven't dealt with Lowe's. Mine was a maytag..extended 4yr warranty.

It completely broke down one year and one week after purchase. No problem..I have a 4yr warranty. I have been waiting over 8 weeks for the service person to show up.

Last I talked to Lowe's I only have three more days to wait. With what I paid at laundry-mats I could have paid for an independent repair man and had money left over for 3 suits, three ties, three hankies, shoes, and lunch with a cute guy.

I have to say, you are a *** for that post. First of all, Whirlpool makes generally excellent appliances, and have the fewest complaints of all major manufacturers. To rant and to say that Lowe's know it was ***, is beyond idiotic.

All the money I have spent! Bla bla bla!

You are a typical jackwad. Lowes didnt build the machine whirlpool did. You have to contact them you putz. Had you not been a tightwad you would have bought the extended protection and lowes would have backed it.

I see customers like you every day.

buy the cheapest item refuse a service plan and throw a tantrum a year later! Brahaa haa haa!!!!

Lowe's has a 30 day return policy for appliances. Did you get an extended warranty from Lowes?

I'll guess no. You have to contact Whirlpool. If you didn't get warranty, Lowes isn't liable after 30 days.

Buy the warranty next time.

And I have many whirlpool appliances that I've had for years. Don't listen to this guy.