Product: Lowes Shipping Service Clear all filters (56 of 56 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes - Have been trying for 6 weeks to get my refund back

1.5
I went to the kingwood store in Humble Tx I bought a refrigerator with my debit card for 864.92. That was Feb. 2, the day of delivery I got a call saying they did not have refrigerator in stock and it would take 2 wks to get it. I had gotten rid of my refrigerator so my food was in coolers. Talking to store manager I order another refrigerator and paid 600.00 for it because of all the trouble. They delivered the wrong unit when I call back to the store they sent the right one with a dent and a scratch on the side. Then they charged my account the 864.92 of the original price and the 600.00. I have called the store numerous times they just are rude and disrespectful and put me on hold or tell me no manger is available. When a store manager called me at 6:15 and I called back at 6:20 I was put on hold until 7:00 and then hung up on. I have called the customer service line over 18 times each time I'm told they made a mistake and it takes 24 hours for a response which I never get. I called again today and was told what I have been told the last 6times I called the wrong dept was notified and I will get a call in 24 hours. Not withstanding the damaged refrigerator I received I will not let they take my 864.92 I will no longer shop at Lowes and will let as many as possible know of the poor service.

File a dispute with your bank. Lowes will answer them.

@Anonymous

Thank after all this I did not think of that

@wanda draper

I filed a dispute with my bank, money was put back into my account within 12 hours. Lowes called me today wanting to know about the refund.

I told them now they call back after 6weeks of complaints deal with the bank. Thank you AN

@wanda

Another good idea is to stop using a debit card. Store errors or fraudulent charges come out of your bank account right away with a debit card.

Use a credit card instead. That way you can dispute bad charges instead of paying for them and your money stays in the bank. Get a credit card that gives you a percentage back. I've got a card that puts 2% of my purchases in my investment account.

GM has cards that gives you a percentage towards a new car.

All sorts of deals out there. Keep them payed in full each month to avoid interest and that shouldn't be a problem if you use the card to replace a debit card that was taking money directly out of your checking account.

View more comments (3)
Review
#1208421 Review #1208421 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Shipping Service
Pros
  • Product availability
Cons
  • Lack of responsiveness
  • Delivery company and customer
Loss
Full refund
Tags
  • Appliances services

Lowes - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

ON MARCH 7, 2018 I PURCHASED SOME ITEMS ON-LINE, WHEN I RECEIVED MY ORDER 1 ITEM (10 EACH ) OF THE SAME ITEM WERE WRONG. THEY CAME IN FROM DIFFERENT STATES TO COMPLETE THE ORDER. AFTER I MADE DOUBLE SURE OF WHAT I WAS ORDERING AND HAD IT SHIPPED 2ND DAY. WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE ABOUT THE WRONG ITEMS ORDERED LOWE'S TOLD ME TO RETURN THE WRONG ITEMS TO A CLOSE STORE. THE CLOSE STORES IN MY AREA DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH TO COMPLETE MY ORDER AND THEY STILL DON'T AND ON TOP OF THAT LOWE'S HAS ONE ITEM NUMBER FOR 2 DIFFERENT ITEMS. THAT'S NOT MY FAULT, I ORDERED WHAT I THOUGHT ( ACCORDING TO THERE ITEM NUMBER AND DESCRIPTION ) WAS THE CORRECT ITEMS, THEY SAID THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO BECAUSE IT WAS AFTER 12 NOON, BUT I WAS ON THE PHONE TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO PERSON FROM 11:00AM WHEN I RECEIVED THE ORDER TILL 12:00 ONCE AGAIN NOT MY FAULT. NOW YOU WANT ME TO RETURN THE WRONG MATERIAL TO A NEAR BY STORE AND STILL NOT HAVE THE WHAT I ORDER AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO. OUT OF ALL THE STORES IN THE UNITED STATES YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT LOWE'S COULDN'T FIND ME MY CORRECT MATERIAL, NEXT DAY AIR IT TO ME ( AT THERE COST ) THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN CUSTOMER SERVICE. THIS IS MORE LIKE "SCREW YOU CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I WILL TYPE IN ALL CAPS SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND: STOP ORDERING STUFF ONLINE.

Review
#1206638 Review #1206638 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes in Havertown, Pennsylvania - On line sales

Never buy from lows on line I purchased items from lows on line and when they came wrong once called customer service instead of helping he was giving me the run around to travel about 30 miles to a another location to exchange the items even though I knew that store had the items before I made my order because it was a hike to go get them I decided to get them on line Do not buy from the online store

As a Lowe's employee, we agree. Don't buy online. Our software for online fulfillment is garbage and we really don't have any way to make it better for you.

Lowes Shipping Service
Pros
  • On line application
Cons
  • Customer service

Lowes - Customer service terrible, delivery unreliable

1.5
On 1/15 I have ordered a bath cabinet that was special order - 7 business days delivery. 2 days later received an e-mail that it will arrive 1/29. Several days later I get another e-mail saying it is delayed and it will now ship on 1/29. Meanwhile on 1/29 order shows as delivered in Lowes website. After a call to customer service, 20 min wait, useless rep I find out that the order will be shipped today and will take at least 7 business days to arrive. I could've bought in several places for the same price but I chose Lowes :-)

If it was the same cabinet being ordered from the same manufacturer you would have probably had delays as well. Stores sell products with an expected lead time supplied by their suppliers.

Once the supplier gets the order they either schedule it for shipping or if it is out of stock they will often let the store know there will be a delay. This is why you get notices that your product will be delayed.

I expect it showing being delivered on the 29th was an entry error in their system. If you need a product right away, shop for products that are in stock at the store, otherwise you need to realize the store can not guarantee when a supplier will deliver a product.

So what is the big hurry ?

How long have you had the old setup ?

Does a few more days one way or the other really affect your vast future ?

That said , I don't like Lowe's for my own reasons.

View more comments (1)
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes in Loganville, Georgia - Fridge over 2 months late

Update: Fridge still has not arrived. Already on 3rd backorder date. More than 2 months late and management is of no help.
#1422048

You do know that Lowes doesn't manufacture the refrigerator don't you? It's the manufacturer that is backordering it.

If it's backordered Lowes has no real way of knowing when it will arrive. Most manufacturers deliver once a week from their warehouses. The only way the stores know there is a backorder is when the truck shows up with a packing list showing the backorder. Manufacturers aren't very good at communicating when the appliance will actually be delivered.

LG for example has a warehouse in Texas. If they run out of an appliance it has to come on a boat from Korea. Stock may be coming into the warehouse at any time but if it has to be manufactured you have the manufacturing time plus 3 weeks on the boat and another week to get from the warehouse to the store.

If the store really pushes and finds a customer service rep at the manufacturer who is willing to actually track the order they may get an answer in 3 or 4 days. The moral of all this is if you need an appliance right now don't buy anything that isn't in stock at the store or their own warehouse.

Problem with delivery
So I placed an order online at Lowes today 1/11/18 to my local Tampa Florida Waters Avenue location to only get a call in which I was on hold for 30 minutes for them to just tell me that none of the items were available!!!! REALLY?!?!?!?!? Than the girl thinks its...

That's funny I just had the exact same experience about an order I placed today. The stuff that I ordered said that there was plenty in stock at my Lowe's and said the price was good until October 9th.

I got a call from them that said all my items were on clearance and just today they were liquidated and shipped out this morning to go back to the Warehouse. I called the customer service number and the woman told me that they don't control what the stores do with their items because I said that price was good until October 9th. To me if you're going to be a national and have your company name on that store then they should be honoring the price across all stores or at least offer that price from that store online.

So no more Lowe's shopping for me. Lowe's and Jimmie Johnson go hand in hand they're both arrogant *** holes and don't care anything about their customer or fans.

View more comments

Lowes in Allen Park, Michigan - Not good

I ordered flooring for my kitchen, they completely missed my landing stairs that was suppose to be part of it. Ignored me when I called and sent a message and said I would have to pay for the flooring and service all over again, due to Lowes error, really! So I'm getting floors again, I will not be calling Lowes.

Lowes in Howell, New Jersey - Kitchen Disaster

1.5
I ordered cabinets from Lowe's in Howell on May 13, 2017. Today is December 1, 2017 and the job is still not complete. Below is a summary of the events that have taken place: Kitchen rep at Howell, NJ store read the measurements from the installer (also from Lowe's) incorrectly Went back to Lowe's to correct the order Cabinets were delivered June, 20, 2017 incorrect sizes New order submitted to manufacturer 2nd cabinet delivery August 8, 2017 2 cabinets still incorrect sizes cannot do install 3rd cabinet delivery September 21, 2017 - ENTIRE summer without a kitchen. Installer came to install cabinets but would not install hardware as that was not listed on the work order because Howell, NJ kitchen rep forgot. One cabinet was sent defective from the manufacturer...still waiting for Lowe's to fix/replace. On May13, 2017 Howell, NJ rep told us interest free financing would be for 18 months. Wrote down on a the back of the credit card agreement that the first bill would show 6 months but then would be corrected. Financing was never corrected and interest free period ends today. Lowe's will not honor 18 months that was promised. I have been in constant contact with customer service at Lowe's and apparently once you have a rep you cannot speak to anyone else. If your rep is on vacation you have to wait for them to return. There is no supervisor. There is no way to request a different rep. I email and leave voicemails and my rep never calls me back. And there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it. I completely give up and unfortunately I now hate my kitchen that I have waited 15 years for.
Lowes Shipping Service
Cons
  • Executive customer service team

Lowes - Washing machine not delivered

3.5
Ordered a new washing machine online with lowes on thanksgiving 2017. Was informed it would be delivered on Saturday November 25. After not hearing from the company that would be delivering the washing machine i called lowes and they said it was not in the system. Upon further checking they found it in the system and said it would have to wait until Sunday November 26 for delivery. Not happy at all.

You placed an order online on a day the stores are closed. It's a little hard for the store to get an appliance and loaded on a truck for next day delivery when there is no one there. You should have been smart enough to consider this and should have contacted the store Friday morning to confirm delivery.

Oh, wow, a whole extra weekend day.

Major felony.

Really set you back.

I'm glad you don't have the job I held for 35 years ; material expeditor for a large manufacturing company ; hundreds of items daily from dozens of sources.

And all before the internet.

You people now are so spoiled by instant gratification that you don't understand the realities of commerce. Sit glued to your screen and expect the world to revolve faster won't work. Sympathy Level = 0

@William

Lol. That's why there is competition.

Customer is always right? Home Depot is so much more accommodating.

But professionals buy at real supply houses.

You sound like a *** and have no respect for the people that buy and put food on your table.

@Trump

"Lol.That's why there is competition."

LOL... It doesn't matter if you're stupid at Home Depot or Lowes, you're still a moron.

"put food on your table"

Oh thank you old great father for shaking crumbs from your table clothe to the peasants below.

You pretty much sound like a turkey who peaked in high school, has no one that really cares for them, is the person everyone invites to events but hope they don't show.

No REAL man or woman would live vicariously through trump or anyone else. So sorry that the only way you can feel like you're someone is to try and stomp on people who are actually at the same level as you.

Perhaps if you spent more time figuring out a way to please your mate mentally and physically so they don't stray while staying for other reasons than love you would once again be happy. Check with your doctor to see if your heart is strong enough first.

View more comments (3)

Lowes - Incompetent

2.7
My husband ordered a stand for his Dewalt saw, and instead they sent a garage door opener. He called the company and they sent him a return label... for UPS. We live on the Sunshine Coast of BC (NOT THE ISLAND), and there is no drop off for UPS residential parcels. We were therefore going to be charged for them to pick it up from our house. Look it up on UPS, the closest point is in Vancouver. Customer service wouldn't listen and just assumed we were on Vancouver Island and said there was a drop off point nearby. I have to take a ferry to get to the nearest drop off point, which would be around $80 and take most of my day. Not impressed.

Not their fault you choose to live away from cities and their conveniences.

Lowes Shipping Service
Pros
  • There was a sale
Cons
  • Sent the wrong product and i have to pay to have it picked up
Reason of review
Sent completely wrong product. Sent shipping label that will cost us money to get picked up.
Price reduction