Product: Lowes Shipping Service Rating: 2 Stars Clear all filters (12 of 56 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Lowes - Orders

2.3
I received notice that my online order was at the store went in to store said it wasn't there said I never should have received that notice didn't know why they sent me the notice and said I would never receive that order so they canceled my order I know it was holiday stuff that had been put on sale but they didn't have to act so hateful this is a small town and that's why everyone in going to home depot I have been a customer with lowe a long time but I guess it time for me to change to
Poor customer service

Lowes - Ordered a refrigerator on October 23rd , spoke to customer service set up delivery on November 2 nd , on November 2 nd they called and said it would not be delivered.

1.8
Called Lowe’s no customer service and they advised that I would have to go to my local store and choose another refrigerator, I explained that it was paid for and Lowe’s should expedite shipping since I have no refrigerator, she advised there was nothing they could do! Terrible service, never will I use Lowe’s again!

It sounds as if the manufacturer may have discontinued the refrigerator and no more are available. How do you expect them to deliver something they can't get? Would you rather they just kept your money rather than suggesting you come in and pick something they can get?

Lowes Shipping Service
Cons
  • I can not contact corporate-low level phone support only
  • Getting the run around from the customer service office
Full refund
2.0
We ordered a LG door in door refrigerator on May 24 2019 from the Smithfield NC location. We were told it was not in the warehouse and would take 5 weeks to come in. The refrigerator was delivered on June 30. The problem is it is the wrong refrigerator. I told the...

Have you called their customer care? they might be able to help you see where the error happened and get you a answer

Lowes Shipping Service
Cons
  • Wrong refrigerator
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes in Thomasville, Georgia - Washing Machine

2.3
Ordered on 12/12 promised first Delivery on 12/28. Then canceled and rescheduled for 12/31. No call no show. When I called they were arranging for delivery on 1/1 New Years Day. after a couple hours to confirm the product was even in the warehouse. I doubt they would make a holiday delivery and they took enough time already. The washer was for my elderly mother and I hoped to have it delivered whilst my brother was visiting from Korea. After the second time missing delivery he was livid. Said it was very bad to stress out an 80 year old woman and that he did not want to deal with a company that would do so. They had enough time and could have communicated. It seems that their appliance fulfillment is lacking as well as the customer service on items that are crucial. Particularly for the elderly! Angry
Lowes Shipping Service
Cons
  • Just delay and then delay some more
  • Later agree to deliver but declined to confirm
  • Failure to admit responsibility and resolve the issue
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Delivery And Shipping

Lowes - Placed order March 28, still no gazebo!

2.3
The first one took a month to arrive at the local shipping office. So damaged the would not deliver it. A new replacement ordered april 27th and was told it would be delivered this week. They dont even know where it is. Summer will be over before it comes. The delivery co. Same Day shipping is the worst. Called many times over the 2 months and they dont callback like they promise. In all my years of ordering online this is by far the worst fiasco i have ever had. No more Lowes on line for me!

Lowes in Bedford, New Hampshire - Online order disaster

2.2
After placing an order on line on Tuesday of last week I never received a phone call to confirm delivery of the lawnmower and equipment. When I called the one 800 number Lowes had no record of my online order even though I had a confirmation and an order number. After over an hour on the phone they said that the order got hung up in processing it would need to be canceled and replaced. The next day I replaced the order, Once again I had to call the one 800 number to get my discount reapplied since the initial discount had been used on the previously canceled order. I was told I would receive a phone call within a couple of days to arrange for delivery. Four days later I still did not receive a phone call. Today I called the one 800 number again after being on the phone for over an hour they said that they were trying to arrange delivery for the products and that the stores do not have the proper inventory so they’re on able to deliver. After an hour goes by I was told that everything is all set and I should expect delivery tomorrow. I half-hour later I received a call from my local Lowes and the manager said they are not able to fill the order because they do not have the inventory. She suggested I cancel the order again and replace it at a different location. So I called the one 800 number for the fifth time and after being on hold for a half hour I was told that they would sort it out and call me back. I’m still waiting for a callback I will Order online at Lowe’s again. This is been the worst experience of my life trying to place an order that should be something simple and convenient.

Same experience. These people don't have two brain cells to rub together.The only difference is that my disaster scenario involved them charging my card 11 times for one order, maxing out my card, and causing my bank to call me incessantly while I'm at work to ask me if these charges are valid.Beyond that, the order was supposed to be delivered on Thursday...

then Friday...

now it's Saturday morning and they can't finalize the order because they maxed out my card yesterday and the card was stopped for fraud activity - these bastards had the audacity to ask me for another card and told me that my order wouldn't be delivered until Saturday evening. The brain trust at Lowe's must have not understood the previous 724 times I told them that I needed the order on Saturday morning to complete a customer's job.Typically, money is exchanged for goods and services; in this scenario, it was exchanged for broken promises, frustrations, idiocy, and 4 hours of my life spent dealing with insipid customer service that I'll never get back.Call it a broad generalization if you must, but every single person at Lowe's is 100%, pure, unadulterated, garbage.

Lowes in Alpharetta, Georgia - Buyer Beware

1.8
Terrible customer service! In November I ordered a washer and dryer set that was to be delivered in January. Upon the delivery date, Lowes sent me 3 defected items: a washer, dryer and refrigerator all which had several dents in them. I decided to keep the fridge and send back the washer and dryer because the dents were all over the machines and completely unacceptable. I was told by Lowes that I wouldn't be able to receive a replacement washer and dryer for another 2 months and that they would not be able to service me with a loaner set in the meantime. After A LOT of effort, I got corporate to send me a loaner set while I waited on my replacement washer and dryer set. Today, 2 months later, Lowes sent me ANOTHER washer and dryer set that is defected - full of dents, scratches and marks as if I bought it from a dent and scratch store. COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. I have spent good, hard-earned money on my appliances and I have yet to be able to use them. The Lowes department store and the corporate office have been careless and apathetic, at best. As a first time customer, this will definitely be my last time. It's a slap in the face that Lowes finds it acceptable to send defective products to customers. Absolutely ridiculous. You even have to send a special request that you want you appliances still in the box upon delivery. That should be a given! Lowes has definitely ruined my experience with them and I have every intention on spreading the word to other potential appliance purchasers in the market.
Damaged or defective
Price reduction

SsssLowes online orders terrible checkout

1.8
Order closet online. Went to pickup waited 30 minutes and they pull this box that is literally wrapped in in clear packing tape holding everything together. The box was in tatters. So I walk back to shelving and see all the nice boxes neatly stacked (7). I refuse the mangled box and wait another 30 minutes as they so carelessly pull another kit...it weighs close to 200 lbs. Needless to say, box is dropped at my feet sign here and if u need help loading wait here. So again, after 20 minutes I have had enough, a nice gentleman in parking spot next to me helped lift it into my truck. Strike 1 against Ssslowes. Kit unpacked and of course u need more pieces not carried at SsssLowes so u must order online. I promtely order and am told 6 weeks delivery. Fast forward 8 weeks I get an email that my parts have arrived! So I jump in my car and make the 45 minute commute to Lowe's. Again, 30 minutes in line. Tell customer Nazi clerk here for my order. She types away with phone number, snarled what's your last name, types away some more then big sigh of disgust..." Is this an online Order!" Well, yes it was. YOU HAVE AN ORDER NUMBER? well yes I do...it is 123456...she walks away for 10 minutes only to come back and tell me...your order is not here. I am in shock...I have an email claiming it was delivered and come pickup...I just drove 45 minutes and now spent 45 more being treated like I dumped over the nail bin to be told ...thanks for visiting. I promptly call SsssLowes National customer service using choice 4 letter words for this waste of my time. She ask if I want manager to call me.I say sure. Then ask if I want to take survey of her service. Sure. Like SssLOWES cares, she transfers me to a line that says...sorry we are no longer accepting feedback...lol. To date I have never heard from the Store Manager and my shelving pieces....MIA. This is only 1 of a dozen terrible experiences I have had with SsssLowes. PLEASE TAKE NOTE AND AVOID THIS BIG BOX STORE...THE WORST!

Lowes and any other store where this person shops will be better off without them. They can't understand they are dealing with human beings and won't allow for the fact that other humans aren't as perfect as they seem to think they are.

Humans make mistakes. Humans will also react to the way they are treated.

If treated poorly they will give poor service in return. If this person treated retail employees with dignity they would find they would see the service they received improve greatly.

Take your lazy *** into the store and pick the *** off the shelf for yourself. Stop with the internet order nonsense.

And the mouth breather that you are OP allows those that read what you post to see you for what you are. I can see why you assume so much.

You are self entitled. It’s obvious that you have never worked much with people. Even you admit that you had the foul mouth and the foul mood to match. You were upset that you had to wait.

Because you had to wait you then turned your mouth and your attitude on the first person you could lash out at. In doing as you did you showed everyone around you see what kind of person you are. We both know and all the people who read this post know that you wouldn’t have shut your trap if asked. You had worked yourself up due to placing a value on your time that was greater then anyone else’s.

Sorry but the customer is not always right. I’m betting you didn’t even give the CS rep a chance to solve your problem before you “ went off”. I’m betting that the moment they came back and said they couldn’t find it you lost it. The manager can admit the flaw in the system and do cartwheels in fro t of you yet at that point you had chosen to completely show your {{Redacted}}.

That is what the real issue is. You chose to speak to another human being as if they were less then you and in each of your interactions you were demeaning and hurtful. At what point were you the customer right? You assume that being a customer means the employees have {{Redacted}} Just because they are there to serve does not make them your slaves.

You have forgotten yourself good sir as you were raised better then that and you know it. You expect everyone to condemn Lowe’s yet fail to actually apologize to those that you have wronged. How can you expect any sympathy for your situation when you caused it? People can take only so much I agree but having to wait is just having to wait.

Your reaction to the entire situation was overblown. I share the sentiments of many posters here. I see you as just another self entitled, self important {{Redacted}} who felt the need to be a bully. You create most of your own problems and your attitude is something to work on.

It clearly shows. Even in what you write.

@Common sense

Well thank you for your insults and gross assumptions. Couldn't have made yourself look more like an {{Redacted}} Let's get a few facts straight you trolling fool.

1st I never "went off" on anyone in the presence of others. I CALLED THE 1800 COMPLAINT LINE In THE PRIVACY OF MY CAR. Yes. I dialed the number In Front of the 1st customer service rep who wouldn't help me.2nd no 4 letter words were used at the Store.3rd you don't know me or what I did or would do.

But your sophomoric basement dweller little person that you are make more assumption that are not true.4th You must be a snowflake as time and waiting means nothing to you.

Although many of us work by the hour unlike the welfare leach you.5th it is obvious from your replies that you have nothing to ad but troll fadder and insults. Move along, your mother needs her basement back.6th I am better than You, and what hurts you most is you know it....sorry, life's not fair but if you get a job you might be able to enjoy some fresh air.

If you were working at the call center for national customer service how like are you to want to help some jerk on the end of the line hurling a bunch of "choice 4 letter words" at you? Yes, your situation is frustrating but you will find people are much more willing to help you if you present your problem in a calm logical manner.

Reminds me of the time as a retail manager I was called to the service desk at the front of the store and was greeted by someone like you showing off his great vocabulary of 4 letter words. In line behind him was one of our cities off duty police officers who motioned to me that he would like to talk to the customer in front of me. I agreed. He tapped the guy on the shoulder and asked him to stop using the language he was using and was greeted with another blast of 4 letter words.

At this point the officer pulled out his badge and let him know that if he continued he would be arrested. It shut him up pretty quick.

There was a discussion about whether he would use this language in front of his children or mother and the customer agreed that he wouldn't. So why do people think it's ok to use profane language when dealing with people that are there to help them?

@Anonymous

Right you are....to date Lowe's has yet to deliver my product and I will continue bashing and Anti Lowe's to all my contacts. As a customer service professional you should know the customer is always right and those that are highly unsatisfied will ensure 10X the energy will be expanded to share the experience.

Still no right for harsh words. That's the nature of the job I suppose. However, you also should understand your company pays you to turn the situation around. After all, it is why they hired you.

Unfortunately, your company failed the customer and tempers are high as the customer did not just not get what they wanted they wasted many frustrating hours and have been insulted by your company and employees.

So maybe you grin bare it and do your job. In the end we all are people and the language should be tamer.

@Gerald Irmen

First of all, I never worked a Lowes, but retail is retail. At some point people came up with the idea that "the customer is alway right".

There are time they are right and times they are dead wrong. They way you treated the call center employee was dead wrong. Yes, you had a valid complaint, but using foul language was no way to approach it like a logical adult. Where I worked computer generated notifications were sent to customers as soon as the bill of lading for a shipment was entered in the computer.

Just because an order is listed on the bill of lading didn't mean it was actually on the truck. This created the exact situation you encountered from time to time. There wasn't a darn thing the employees at the store could do to make the product magically appear. All we could do is either find where the product was (still at the distribution center, on another truck or at another store) or re-order it.

Listening to a string of four letter words never solved a problem and rarely earned the offensive customer the sympathy that a rational customer got. If you want a retail employee to respect you and do their best to solve your problem you need to treat them with respect and not belittle them with your vulgar language and treating them like you are better than they are.

@Anonymous

Wow...you really assume a lot. 1st off the product in question was delivered to the Store.

Your knowledge of the situation is far from accurate. I received notice from SsssLowes it was delivered and told to come pick it up. 2nd off, maybe that respect thing you are preaching needs to be taught to all Sslowes employees...especially customer service. After I posted this SsssLowes local management finally called me 48 hrs later....guess what?

SsssLowes screwed up! Surprised? No. My product order was delivered, I did get the proper notice, but receiving did not do their job and customer service.

So when I went to get my product, instead of investigating why I received a notice but product not on hand ....the highly respectable customer service agent says nope product not here! Well, now that starts the chain of events.As I said before, this is not my 1st issue with SsssLowes...I have many. But it will be my last. The manager has overnight shipped the product to me....rightfully so, as my job was put behind schedule and many hours wasted.

Yes my language included 4 letter words and I am sorry. However, not once did the respectable customer service rep ask me not to use such language ...simple ask/ request a true professional would have or could have done if my language was too offensive for tender ears. The bottom line - Ssslowes is mismanaged and a poor choice for hardware supplies...my personal experience which I would have kept to myself, but now I will tell everyone how bad they are because a respectable customer service rep wouldn't or couldn't do their job. SSSLOWE posts signs all over asking for feedback and after a dozen disappoints I broke and called....most of these calls are to complain not to praise...I let loose a bit...so sorry, but as usual with Ssslowes I was right and they were wrong again.

The only saving grace for Ssslowes is their honest Manager who investigated and admitted to their mistake. Hopefully, he will address the Customer Service Issue, Slow Check out process and professional training for hostile 4 letter spewing customers that have been wronged by the Ssslowes mismanagement.

View more comments (7)

Lowes - Have been trying for 6 weeks to get my refund back

1.5
I went to the kingwood store in Humble Tx I bought a refrigerator with my debit card for 864.92. That was Feb. 2, the day of delivery I got a call saying they did not have refrigerator in stock and it would take 2 wks to get it. I had gotten rid of my refrigerator so my food was in coolers. Talking to store manager I order another refrigerator and paid 600.00 for it because of all the trouble. They delivered the wrong unit when I call back to the store they sent the right one with a dent and a scratch on the side. Then they charged my account the 864.92 of the original price and the 600.00. I have called the store numerous times they just are rude and disrespectful and put me on hold or tell me no manger is available. When a store manager called me at 6:15 and I called back at 6:20 I was put on hold until 7:00 and then hung up on. I have called the customer service line over 18 times each time I'm told they made a mistake and it takes 24 hours for a response which I never get. I called again today and was told what I have been told the last 6times I called the wrong dept was notified and I will get a call in 24 hours. Not withstanding the damaged refrigerator I received I will not let they take my 864.92 I will no longer shop at Lowes and will let as many as possible know of the poor service.

File a dispute with your bank. Lowes will answer them.

@Anonymous

Thank after all this I did not think of that

@wanda draper

I filed a dispute with my bank, money was put back into my account within 12 hours. Lowes called me today wanting to know about the refund.

I told them now they call back after 6weeks of complaints deal with the bank. Thank you AN

@wanda

Another good idea is to stop using a debit card. Store errors or fraudulent charges come out of your bank account right away with a debit card.

Use a credit card instead. That way you can dispute bad charges instead of paying for them and your money stays in the bank. Get a credit card that gives you a percentage back. I've got a card that puts 2% of my purchases in my investment account.

GM has cards that gives you a percentage towards a new car.

All sorts of deals out there. Keep them payed in full each month to avoid interest and that shouldn't be a problem if you use the card to replace a debit card that was taking money directly out of your checking account.

View more comments (3)
Review
#1208421 Review #1208421 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Shipping Service
Pros
  • Product availability
Cons
  • Lack of responsiveness
  • Delivery company and customer
Full refund
Tags
  • Appliances services

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111

Lowes Reviews

Lowes reviews

Lowes - Customer service terrible, delivery unreliable

1.5
On 1/15 I have ordered a bath cabinet that was special order - 7 business days delivery. 2 days later received an e-mail that it will arrive 1/29. Several days later I get another e-mail saying it is delayed and it will now ship on 1/29. Meanwhile on 1/29 order shows as delivered in Lowes website. After a call to customer service, 20 min wait, useless rep I find out that the order will be shipped today and will take at least 7 business days to arrive. I could've bought in several places for the same price but I chose Lowes :-)

If it was the same cabinet being ordered from the same manufacturer you would have probably had delays as well. Stores sell products with an expected lead time supplied by their suppliers.

Once the supplier gets the order they either schedule it for shipping or if it is out of stock they will often let the store know there will be a delay. This is why you get notices that your product will be delayed.

I expect it showing being delivered on the 29th was an entry error in their system. If you need a product right away, shop for products that are in stock at the store, otherwise you need to realize the store can not guarantee when a supplier will deliver a product.

So what is the big hurry ?

How long have you had the old setup ?

Does a few more days one way or the other really affect your vast future ?

That said , I don't like Lowe's for my own reasons.

View more comments (1)