Product: Lowes Shipping Service Rating: 4 Stars Clear all filters (4 of 56 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Lowes - Order "in process" for weeks and weeks

3.5
When I place an order, I expect an update when the order is expected to ship/arrive. Lowes NEVER updates customers. I have had to call on every single purchase I've made, carpet, wood floor, stove, refrigerator, stove hood/fan. NEVER does Lowes send update nor do they update their website to show tracking or shipping information. They have the WORST Customer Service of any retail store I've ever dealt with. As a matter of fact, I've resorted to driving to carpet manufacturers in Dalton, GA to avoid buying floor covering from Lowes ever again. I've spent thousands (approximately $10,000+ with Lowes over the past 6 months) and never received so much as a Thank you for your business email. Lowes is off my radar on all future purchases.
SpiritedJavanRhinoceros

Yes. Horrible don't care at all!

Lowes Shipping Service
Cons
  • Customer service order update information
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes - Next day delivery service at Lowe’s Online

3.8
This Friday 25 May 2018 I purchased a grill from Lowe’s online and selected next day delivery, within minutes I received confirmation that my product would be delivered and assembled the same day 25 May in the afternoon. 3 hours later as I’m driving home I received a phone call from their delivery department saying that the product couldn’t be delivered until Rhe following Tuesday. This was purchased online from the Lowe’s in Middletown, DE. Because of my disappointment with the poor customer service I told the individual on the phone to cancel my order. I then drove to the Lowe’s in Bear, De and specifically asked the customer service rep if they were able to deliver and assemble the next day or at least by Sunday, she checked the system and assured me that if I purchased the grill and now I wanted to add outdoor furniture to the purchase they’d be delivered and assembled by Sun 27 May 2018. After selecting my preferred grill and our door furniture I checked out and left with the hopes that my purchases would arrive at my home by Sunday. On Saturday around 12pm I received a call from the delivery department ar Lowe’s in Bear, De and was told that my items could not be delivered because their assembly guy didn’t come to work today. I understand things happen, but I believe that’s poor management. I also canceled that order. I’ve used Lowe’s in the past for numerous items in my home and I must say I’m veey disappointed with the service I received this weekend. I would have been ok if it only happened at one of the stores but two different stores in two complete different city is bad business. Signed, Very unhappy customer Dead
Order processing issue

Lowes - Washing machine not delivered

3.5
Ordered a new washing machine online with lowes on thanksgiving 2017. Was informed it would be delivered on Saturday November 25. After not hearing from the company that would be delivering the washing machine i called lowes and they said it was not in the system. Upon further checking they found it in the system and said it would have to wait until Sunday November 26 for delivery. Not happy at all.

You placed an order online on a day the stores are closed. It's a little hard for the store to get an appliance and loaded on a truck for next day delivery when there is no one there. You should have been smart enough to consider this and should have contacted the store Friday morning to confirm delivery.

Oh, wow, a whole extra weekend day.

Major felony.

Really set you back.

I'm glad you don't have the job I held for 35 years ; material expeditor for a large manufacturing company ; hundreds of items daily from dozens of sources.

And all before the internet.

You people now are so spoiled by instant gratification that you don't understand the realities of commerce. Sit glued to your screen and expect the world to revolve faster won't work. Sympathy Level = 0

@William

Lol. That's why there is competition.

Customer is always right? Home Depot is so much more accommodating.

But professionals buy at real supply houses.

You sound like a *** and have no respect for the people that buy and put food on your table.

@Trump

"Lol.That's why there is competition."

LOL... It doesn't matter if you're stupid at Home Depot or Lowes, you're still a moron.

"put food on your table"

Oh thank you old great father for shaking crumbs from your table clothe to the peasants below.

You pretty much sound like a turkey who peaked in high school, has no one that really cares for them, is the person everyone invites to events but hope they don't show.

No REAL man or woman would live vicariously through trump or anyone else. So sorry that the only way you can feel like you're someone is to try and stomp on people who are actually at the same level as you.

Perhaps if you spent more time figuring out a way to please your mate mentally and physically so they don't stray while staying for other reasons than love you would once again be happy. Check with your doctor to see if your heart is strong enough first.

View more comments (3)
Problem with delivery

Lowes is so low

3.6
I order a set of appliances (all matching) online, got the extended warranty for them and everything was good to go. My online order showed "PROCESSING" and I was waiting for a call for confirm delivery. A week later I get a call from one of the stores stating they were out of stock but she would find me a replacement somewhere and that Lowes would "make this right" for me. She was supposed to return my call later that day but never called. I waited a couple of days to give them time to "make this right" but never heard anything back so I called and was told the order was cancelled because it was out of stock. WTF!? So she cancelled my order and did not tell me??? I was so mad I called the main Lowes customer service to complain and found out my other items were marked as DELIVERED! WTFx2!? I never got a call to confirm a scheduled delivery time and no one had been out to the house. I asked if they had a signature of where I signed for the delivery and I was told they would have to call me back. I never got a call back so the next day I called the main customer service again. This time I was told the other items were not delivered but were out of stock. ~SIGH~ You know what, just cancel EVERYTHING and give me my money back. i was told yes, we will do that but it will take 10 days to do a credit. WTFx3!? It didn't take 10 days to charge my card! I get a call back the next day from the store telling me they are having problems issuing me a credit and they need my credit card number, three digit code and zipcode. WTFx4!?!?!?!?! So I called the credit card company and have disputed the charges. There is always an issue when I do business with Lowes, ALWAYS!!! I'm going to shop at Home Depot from now on. This *** NEVER happens with them, least not to me.
Lowes Shipping Service
Cons
  • Employees lack of knowledge and lethargic approah
  • Lack of training employees
  • Staff incompetent
EVERYTHING
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Online Appliance Order

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111