I purchased a stove,washer, dryer and refrigerator. This was a month ago I have bed trying to get the refrigerator over a month.

When the refrigerator came in to lowes one of the service rep. Call me and said the refrigerator had dents would I accept for ten percent off I said no I didn't want a refrigerator with dents it's was on a Saturday . I called lowes three days later thought he had ordered me another refrigerator later on when I spoke with the manager he had not. Jeff the manager said he would Oder a refrigerator, when he order a refrigerator he said there was dents in the one he ordered.

Then he order a refrigerator and was sent to me it was a black refrigerator not stainless steel. Whereas the wrong refrigerator was ordered. Finally Jeff said he had ordered the stainless steel refrigerator and it would be delivered on Thursday 4/20 delivere time would be 6pm to 9pm I waited and called the delivered company the rep. Kept saying the deliver men would be to my home to bring the refrigerator they never came.

I called the delver company again the rep stated the would not be able to deliver last night. I called Jeff at the store he said the refrigerator was still in the warehouse . I said thought you said that it was going to be delivered today . Called the deliver company to day several times and they had no record of the refrigerator being delivered today.

The manger on duty today he said it was to be delivered today. I have taken food out of my frigerator which I is iced to the top. Goof thawed out. I brougt food thinking I was get my refrigerator.

I am kidney patient , I need the refrigerator to keep medicine . Please check and find out what us going on 7575677103

Review about: Lowes Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments