I purchased wood for a privacy fence in 2006. I notice this year the fence has started to produce holes.

I've tried to resolve problem for three months with Lowes and the contractor that sold the wood to Lowes, Georgia Pacific. Lowes store manager at Columbus, Ohio store has continually lies saying they were going to send a Georgia Pacific rep out. I have $600 in wood installed and has holes in the fence. Not so private now.

I will never buy wood at Lowes again. Lowes says holes are from were a branch was cut off.

Yeah right!

Review about: Lowes Manager.

Comments

so, you picked out the lumber with the knotholes and bought it, now you're upset because they fell out? perfect example of someone thinking they install something cuase they watch This old house every weekend. That is why contractors charge so much, they know how to do things like select the correct materials for the job, blame yourself not your local store, ***.

Definitely the very same type of *** that comes into my store!

Debal'tsevo, Donets'ka Oblast', Ukraine #27475

Wow, cannot believe it, I beat the "Lowes Knows" *** and his Lowes lawsuits one liner response yet again!! Anyway, it's not Lowe's fault you live where you have insects like termites and whatnot who do eat wood.

Yes....they will even eat treated wood!!

That's why you buy plastic fencing! You guys probably want to blame Lowe's for the sun coming up every morning, too!