5.0

Lowes, Brantford has the WORST customer service!!!! After waiting at Customer service for an hour, I was informed that my item wasn't assembled.

I travelled from Brampton (1 hour) and borrowed a truck for this item, received confirmation from Lowes that it was ready and it wasn't. It took them an hour to tell me that and then they were annoyed that I was annoyed. They ignored me and serviced another customer! OUTRAGEOUS!

Its always a minimum 45minute wait when picking something up at this location. Ainsley has NO business working at a customer service desk ANYWHERE!

She has a horrible juvenile attitude with no clue about customer service! She was rude and disrespectful and made the situation WORSE!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments