They have so many employees but none of them want to help. They stand around and talk to each other and point you in the direction of what you're looking for.

I waited 10 minutes for a guy to help me only to tell me what I needed has to be special ordered. I told him I'll go to Home Depot. This is my third bad experience at this Lowes, I will never go back.

It's Lowes on Wallisville Rd and Beltway 8, in Houston, Texas. Services sucks and employees are airheads!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Your complaint is poor. You say all they do is point but you left to go to Home Depot because someone listened to what you needed and were told it would have to be special ordered?

Guess what, retail stores can't stock everything. This individual offered to order something they didn't stock and you are still upset.

I guarantee you Lowes is better of without your type as a customer. I wouldn't want you shopping in my store.