Horrible horrible service. I was looking for help with cabinets and no,one was here to help me. And 5 employees walked past me and,didn't ask me if I needed help.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of staff from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

mstevenson918
Ocala, Florida, United States #962455

We had the same thing happen to us at their Ocala, Florida store while shopping for an entire home remodel. They must do ZERO customer service training.

At this point I would suggest to their corporate office to fire ALL of them and go strictly automated and a true diy store. Drop their prices since their payroll will be so low. THAT really is the only way I see them surviving another 20 years. I have NEVER Iin my life seen an entire group of lazy, laxidasicle people.

They could not have found more non customer service oriented people than if they went to a morgue!