I have been a Lowe's Customer for many years, purchasing numerous appliances, paint, wall-to-wall carpet, and home installation services. In August, 2019 I purchased $2,500 of flooring, and installation services for remodeling my home.

Today is Sept. 23, 2019 and I am still waiting for my flooring to be delivered and a confirmed scheduled date for installation. My credit card has already been billed, however, but I have been given the run-around for several weeks from sales associates at Lowes Store #0691, White Marsh, MD. Today I was told that my flooring has not even been ordered yet!

My house has been torn apart waiting for the product to arrive and installation. Painters are here now and although I've tried to schedule the installation of new flooring AFTER the painting for 6 weeks with Lowe's, I am still given the same story. But you took my money already, didn't you? I wish to cancel my order with Lowe's because I do not want to deal with your lack of concern for the customer.

Again,, I am being ignored at Store 0691, with excuse after excuse. I believe that ordering flooring in August, for a September remodel project is ample time to have it here. You have lost my business forever. Do you care?

probably not! But multiply that by thousands of customers who will become sick of how they are treated by you, will eventually add up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• Lowe s Fails Customer