2.0

LOWES store#2652 FERN PARK Florida..

Terrible customer service from the "so-called" manager Paul down. I had to confront 7 employees until I found 1 Employee that acted as if he worked there. Complete lack of professional courtesy, or any courtesy period. Employees acted like their parents had gone on Vacation and left the kids in charge.

For what it is worth, I will never go back. I also see why that store was dead at only 7:00pm.

From now on we will continue to buy all our company`s supplies at local ACE Hardware and the Home Depot...

LOWES store#2652 FERN PARK Florida..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about employees at Lowes was customer service, lack of response and customer service received Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments