The Crossings, Florida

Just spent a wasted two hours wandering through Lowes on 137th Ave in Kendall.

I keep giving this store a chance but waiting for help is like trying to finding a needle in a haystack. The customer service here is the worst!!!

I would rate a -4 when you finally get the lady we got her attitude was we don't do that so you should not be here. Thanks lady I believe you are right, then I heard over the loud speaker 9 calls for help in the wood cutting area I strolled on by just to check it out since I could find no help and needed to empty my cart put back by intended other purchases. Went by just to see if it could possibly be true or my imagination wow disabled lady with a dog that sealed it for me!

Home Depot here I come! I done trying to justify your existence in my neighborhood hope business like yours gets better or leaves!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of store atmosphere. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned store atmosphere in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments