Saint Louis, Missouri
1.6K views 56 comments

most of the department managers at Lowes in Osage Beach have no business being in that position.Doug Kies, Nevada, adam, brandy(ASM).

Oh yah the ones that come in smelling of sticky substances are lucky you dont get tested. Which leads me to believe why some of them dont use power equipment. When your a dept. manager you really just have the title and very little power.

the cool associates at that lowes you want to deal with are as follows: braden, mattp, tim, tyler s, katie in seasonal, carrol e, mimi, roy, earl, and the rest are straight up garbage who are lucky they even have a job.

I straight up used that place to get my real job.lol peace im out.

Review about: Employees.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lowes Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

anonymous
Roswell, New Mexico, United States #1284471

My old washer quit so I needed a new one.Purchased a new one on Sunday from the Lowes store in Aransas Pass, Texas..

Delivery was supposed to be on Tuesday. On Tuesday I received a call from Joshua saying they couldn't deliver that day so how about Thursday? I agreed. Well after waiting all day Thursday and no washer I went to the Lowes store.

Seems they had rescheduled my delivery for 19 days down the line. Why would these people do this? Watch out as these people will lie to you in a heartbeat. I did the paperwork to receive a refund for the washer.

Only happened yesterday so hopefully they won't screw me on that.

This was not a mistake, it was done purposely.Beware of this store!!!

My 82 year old mother purchase a Frigidaire from Latrobe store June 25, 2015.She has been having problems with the freezer keeping items frozen.

Service calls have been from A&E on Oct 14, 27, 30, November 6, 13 and 23. Dec 16 S&R company came to service Fridge. Jan 4, 2016 my mother called Frigidaire and they advise mom to call S&R tell them it was not working and need a new one.Mom called S&R and they replied they could not do anything. January 5th I became involved as this was not being resolved properly and I wanted to stop this run around with no resolution for my mother.

I called Lowes in Latrobe appliance dept January 5 to Pat and he told me to call Lowes Service Advantage number.

At 11:47 am I spoke with Jessica and advised all service and telephone calls my mother made to date and asked how to resolve this politely. She put me on hold and spoke to a supervisor. When she returned she informed me the service appointments were so close together and need to be 30 days apart, (seems a long time between non-working freezer service calls I think). Jessica made another service appointment for January 7, 2016 for AM.

Today A&E service tech Chad arrived and again determined the Frigidaire was not working and to ask for a replacement product, (he advised a Maytag or Whirlpool product).

At 11:53 am I called again to Lowes Service Advantage telephone and spoke to Brianna. She proceeded to tell me now we must talk to Frigidaire directly...

She informed me that I needed to call Frigidaire. Amazing that Lowes would not stand by a product which they sold! This has gone way too far in my opinion. I wounder why anyone including myself would purchase ANY appliance knowing this is a typical scenario you could expect when you encounter a lemon product.

Waiting for Lowes to acknowledge this is a problem and do the right thing and replace this fridge with a new product asap.

Called to Frigidaire and talked to Nancy and discovered Frigidaire does not use A&E for service work, (someone should tell Lowes). Nancy was at least helpful by called A&E, talking to Malory. Chad has not turned in his service call papers yet.

so I need to call again.

In the mean time, I am wondering why Lowes sent A&E for service after Frigidaire just told me they are not certified by them...Called Latrobe Lowes and talked to Brad in appliance dept. He tells me that A&E is not the service provider Lowes would send. Whoa dude, I said.

Lowe's is the one sending A&E for service to my mother's. This is becoming a serialist nightmare! I called back to Lowes Dis-service Dis-advantage telephone line to investigate this latest A&E service issue and spoke to Anthony. Nice person but, not authorized to do anything but answer the telephone and say hello...next I asked to speak to a supervisor and got Miss Namoi.

After speaking to hear of all the details and why would Lowes send this service provider if Frigidaire will not recognize them as authorized. She could only say A&E are on a national data base and are thus authorized. Not much better than Anthony I think. So now I am waiting again to see if Fridge people will grant a return on a lemon product and how much longer Lowes will continue to make obstacles to overcome for an 82 year old lady with a lemon fridge.

Moral of this story is don't buy appliances at Lowes.

Instead go to a manufacturer because thats where you will end up in time of trouble anyway!

Lesson learned.Good Luck Latrobe

College Park, Maryland, United States #1075051

Lowes in Midlothian Virginia is not much better.Their customer care line is even worse.

The individuals can only spew out what is wriiten and placed in front of the.

Home Depot has hired better staff or trained them better.You feel wanted as a customer.

Lowes has gone down hill in the last few years.I am a current employee, blood swaet and tears for years now.

Paid my dews and served loyaly. However i have learned you WILL NEVER get what you put in other than a check. I have read alot of the posts on here and just wanted to put my two cents in. You customers have to understand we are mostly treated like dogs, and if you want your job and keep it you have to eat alot of *** per day.

But its a check and i have children who rely on me. But still, next time you feel like complaining just remeber that most Lowes employees do try for the customer, and most not because we are told to, but because we honestly want you the succeed. Most of the posts i can believe and most supposed ASMs barely remeber our name. Most of which let who they want get away with murder.

The store manager stays in his office and only comes out to unleash *** on the smallest of offenses.The HRs are a utter joke most who i have met mostly watch movies and youtube in their office. And the corporate end (which i was sadly part of) dosent care as long as money isnt effective. They lend no support to their employees eho have the basic of needs nor try and look into certain "high volume" store to try and get a quiet understanding and bypass all the *** on the manager side. I really wish they would give the most basics of damns about employee moral.

In the last 2 years in my store we have lost 80% of the seasoned employees due to...

Bob
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States #905329

Port Orange Florida Lowe's Pro Department: this has been going on for over a year.You never know when they will be open.

Then they act like they are doing you a favor to help you. They can never find your file and it is not uncommon for it to take 20 minutes to check out. There is a guy they call "Val" who will actually see you standing at the pro desk and look right at you and walk away. It seems to be the employees that have been there the longest who are the rudest!

I guess they are just unhappy, but we can't continue to do this any longer. We only shop at Lowes now when we can't find what we need at Home Depot and when we do have to shop there we avoid the Pro Desk.

Our employees would rather pay for items out of pocket and be reimbursed later than to deal with the rude people at the Pro Desk!This is so sad...

METALLEGMAN
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #899246

I got 25 bags of mulch at lowes and am 65 with a metal leg.The female employee was to help me load

was on her company phone while I loaded 20 bags.

She put her company phone in her pocket and tried

to lift one bag and said it was too heavy but she got the one bag in my truck.

The she got a call again

on her company phone to go on break so I had to get the last 4 bags limping with my metal leg.Employees

at lowes do not care at all about customers

MASTER STEEL MAN
New York, New York, United States #884641

i ordered a bilco door extension kit for $200 online, to have it delivered to local lowes near me.18 days later i sent my worker to pick it up, and when it got to job site it obviously fell off the tractor trailer that delivered it to lowes and was seriously bent beyond.

now why would any employee let a damaged item continue on to a customer?

bunch of jerkoffs that truly dont give a chit about any customer.I WILL NEVER EVER EVER GO TO A LOWES EVER!

Retail-Customers-***s
Bellevue, Washington, United States #882949

I agree this site is for people who nit pick and complain.I've been at Lowe's and sat customer service desk waiting for help and overheard a guy yelling at this poor young lady about how the wrong cabinet got order and the wife pulls out the paper of the one she wanted ordered.

To find out the associate ordered the one they wanted the wife changed her mind and wanted something different the husband is unaware and taking it out on the custoner service associate. The old man is in 60's and can tell is not all there. So tell me would you like it if I came into your work yelling at you and being a complete *** wrecking your day.

All you ppl on this website make me sick.These ppl are trying to make a living working retail one of the most stressful jobs you can have because of dealing with nasty customers like youraelves !

to Retail-Customers-***s Gurnee, Illinois, United States #944710

Way to go / oops, you must be an employ. the customer is usually right.

to Retail-Customers-***s #1004660

Then get a different job ***. Have some morals, the company you work for certainly doesn't.