Panama City, Florida
2.8

1. They dont honor their price match.

2. Their phone customer service lies.

3. Their phone survey is rigged.

1. Have spent thousands at Lowes remodeling houses. Asked for them to price match HD because I did not want to go there. Had a spiff with HD and preferred lowes for a long time. I wasnt even asking for the 10% extra, just price match. They refused.

2. Called customer service. They said they would have someone call me back.. No call. I got an email and said they were sorry they would call me the next day. No call. Even by the first call missed I was ready to go back to HD but juat wanted to let them know how I felt.

3. Had gotten an 800 customer survey response called it and on the first negative answer, they disconnected the survey, sais you need to call this customet service #, goodbye.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Staff primary reason i go there.

Lowes Cons: Prices, Customer service.

Comments

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #973475

My Partner and I we're going to get a hot water heater from a Lowe's in Nashville,th. A guy came to our home Monday,and checked out old water heater out, and we didn't hear anything from Lowe's all week. We are very disappointed in them.