sat for over 30 minutes in the new land o lakes store, went to go get a new dishwasher, apparently 1 customer per day, and my god the older *** that clocked back in, walked up, ARE YOU YAKING IT HOME, starts scribbling numbers, finally I said I have questions, asked about the price for the stainless front for the dishwasher, he took off, typed for ten minutes, help 4 other customers, then got in the conversation with the customer the other employee seemed to need all day to help, I walked out........I had my grandkids with me and the customer service was a complete joke, why the *** do some people get out of bed, they know there gonna treat people like ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Lowes Cons: It was a joke.

Comments

Oh my.......don’t get me started on dishwashers, Lowe’s and customer service!! Lots lacking!

You're shopping in a fairly new store. People are still learning their jobs and they are still looking for more people. Perhaps since you are an expert on customer service, you could apply for one of their open positions.