Lowes sucks!I orderd and paid for two 55 packs of osb and two sliding doors online.
I drove an hour to the nearest lowes and they wouldn't give me the osb becuase it was a false advertised price. I waited a week and they finally called to say they have disclaimers and wont honor their mistake. The executive services were rude and pretty much just said go to ***. They had the false price listed for over a week and kept ignoring my call till the day they finally fixed it......
I will do all my bimusiness at home depot.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude executive associate
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oriented Strand Board
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a GAS RANGE STOVE at Lowe's in Stockbridge GA 3505 MT. Zion RD, August 12 2016. In October I called the service department because the TOP of the..."
- "Trying to resolve an issue with installation of storm door . Door installation was faulty resulting in damage to personal property / removal of my personal property by installer /..."
- "I have been talked into buying valspar paint by the Lowes paint department 3 times and everytime the paint performed horribly. The paint I used in the bathroom had bubbles..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."