Ticonderoga, New York
1.4

Lowes sucks!I orderd and paid for two 55 packs of osb and two sliding doors online.

I drove an hour to the nearest lowes and they wouldn't give me the osb becuase it was a false advertised price. I waited a week and they finally called to say they have disclaimers and wont honor their mistake. The executive services were rude and pretty much just said go to ***. They had the false price listed for over a week and kept ignoring my call till the day they finally fixed it......

I will do all my bimusiness at home depot.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rude executive associate. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of oriented strand board and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Lowes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned oriented strand board in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States #1213858

did you make the Lowes you travel to the store you attempted to pick up materials, were you in a different state looking at the LOWES >COM add?.I am surprise if the way you acted is anything like the way you wrote your complaint, Home depot is looking for folks just like you.