Over the past two days I have been to 4 different lowes for a bathroom remodel.I now offically hate lowes.

I was never asked if I needed help and only came into contact with the rudest of employees. I called prior to heading to a location to see if the tile we had chosen was in stock and the girl on the phone was flippant, unhelpful and rude. Next I called another location and the man on the phone was condescending and incompetent. Then we asked three lowes employees standing around to help to cut a board down and they said the saw was down.

Considering my experience so far I called to verify after we left and it was not down. Then we returned a 10 dollar item because we had no need for it and needed a different part. We had to wait while 3 employees finished talking to then not be greeted and treated rudely. The "customer service" rep said, "really?" Scanned the receipt and said "your 10 bucks is back on your card" and walked off.

My husband even tried to joke with the guy and he just ignored him.I have 2 degrees and one is in marketing, glad it will cost them more to get new customers after anyone who enters never returns!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 11, 2015.

Comments