2.8
Layout of Store

This was a great product.One that my wife and new born baby have enjoyed many sunny days and cool nights under with friends and family.

Last night we had a minor wind and when we woke up the picture below shows what we saw. After assessing the damage the gazebo is beyond repair. Many of the steel pieces are bent and/or snapped.

Unfortunately My wife and I are on a tight budget and can not replace the gazebo.I am hoping that Garden Treasures who makes several products that we own for our backyard living will replace the gazebo for us.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of treasure garden gazebo. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned treasure garden gazebo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

TreasureGarden

Hello.I am sorry about your experience.

Please note this is a Garden Treasures product and not a Treasure Garden product as described in your subject.Regards, Tiffany (Customer Service Mgr, Treasure Garden)