I recently purchased a bathroom vanity from Lowe's and had to return it twice now for replacements because it was broken. Each time I went to exchange it I was treated like a criminal.

I had my receipts, I was pleasant and understand these things get damaged in the process of stocking shelves etc. It's the manufacturer not lowes,,I get that. But the treatment I received was appalling. The poor girl trying to help me had to wait to eat her lunch because no manager was available and they had no more left, two others were also broken from off the shelves.

No one ever came to help except one employee who saw me the night before hurried over to tell the girl helping me "oh she already got her money back" as if I was trying to scam them. I showed the receipt and that I was only getting an exchange. Then the gentleman said "just get it in black mamm whats the difference". The black one was also broken when it came to the register.

I was in the store for an hour and I'm 8 months pregnant. I asked if they had water or a drink I could purchase and a third employee standing near said "its right in front of you" in a very rude tone. I was almost in tears when I left. I'm so disgusted.

I got my money refunded and will not return there again. The day before I waited 10 minutes for someone in the paint department to help me, she was talking and laughing with another employee about 30 ft from me and still I stood just waiting. Never acknowledged. Is it like this everywhere?

What kind of treatment to these lowes employees get from people that makes them so angry and rude?

To the girl that helped me thank you but to to everyone else there..you should be ashamed. I wish I had a camera crew with me as proof but I didn't, imagine that reality show.

Review about: Lowes Manager.

Comments

Well then dont go their during lunch hour. what do you expect.

you not the only one that get to eat. think about other humans :cry

to joe #1581089

joe, is a retaed

Im usually disgusted with lowes customers but you were treated inhuman. Shame on them.

Especially being pregnant and all. I hope you are feeling better.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #123227

Shop at Menards then! You will NOT be treated like this, and it is a known fact that Menards prices are a LOT lower than Lowes!!