I just got a new home last april and a new car.I don't have credit cards But I have and unsecured cash loan for a loan company for 9 years.My credit is clean . Lowes has ran my credit check 4 times and there not pulling up any creit that shows my payment history.Loews tells me there looking for a credit history.There it is and there not letting me have there credit card. They tell me all the time they only know one way to pull credit checks and other times they tell me there is a few ways to pull it.The lies are unreal.I realy don't know whats there problen is maby RACE who knows.And its the same with Dell .I have had DELL run my credit a few times and they don't see me unsecurd revoling credit line.Are they blind.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 10, 2011.

Comments

Genius, it's the BANK that's declining you, not Lowe's. If you don't understand that, you don't need a credit card. Also, you should know that cards without a Visa, MC, etc logo are harder to get.

I HAVE PAGES UPON PAGES AND YEARS UPON YEARS OF EXCELLENT CREDIT, WITH ONLY 1 NEGATIVE. WHERE I REFUSED TO PAY A BALANCE ON A DISCOVER CARD FOR A $2500, RETAINER FEE FOR AN ATTN.

WHO TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN.I DISPUTED THIS AFTER I'D PAID DISCOVER $1,000 OF THE $2,500, BUT THEY TOOK THE ATTNS. SIDE. I CNXLD.

THE DISCOVER CARD AND NEEDLESS TO SAY THEY REPORTED ME FOR AN UNPAID BAL.I REFUSE TO PAY THIS. BUT BEING DENIED FOR CREDIT ON THIS ONE NEGATIVE WITH OVER 60 OR MORE POSITIVE, BLOWS MY MIND.

NIX ON LOWE'S CREDIT CARD

Retail credit cards occasionally get denied when a customer has no credit card history, and also when a customer has new large loans. I've seen quite a few people who were declined get declined because of a new mortgage on their credit report. Part of your credit score is determined by your total debt on the books, and a new home/new car probably has your score in the dumpster.