Lowes uses Certegy Inc, a well documented Federal Trade Commission abuser of credit laws, uses Artificial Intelligence to deny approval of checks to capture good paying Lowes customers personal financial data and then sells it to subscribers via a Gold Membership Package. Its organized crime.

don't beleive me write a POS check to pay for goods and services at Lowes and watch what happens.

CONTACTS: Fidelity National Financial, Inc. - Daniel Kennedy Murphy, Senior Vice President, Finance and Investor Relations, 904-854-8120, dkmurphy@fnf.com; Certegy Inc.

– Mary K. Waggoner, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, 678-867-8004, mary.waggoner@certegy.com

Comments

I went to a wal mart a few years ago to cash my paycheck, and I did not even have a bank acct, and for some weird reason, all of a sudden my paycheck was denied...Some bs response of 'order has expired' I was like WTF did that mean? I didn't have bad checks cause I didnt even have a checking acct,and to this day I still dont know what the *** that was all about!!

So, I had to call Certegy, and of course they had NO idea, and I never did get a straight answer from Certegy about that...so, I then called our payroll dept, and they too said they had never heard of that..I ended up going to the bank and signing up for direct deposit.

Just thought that was really weird, cause I had been cashing my payroll checks at that same Wal-Mart for 2 years with no problems, then this happened. BTW, My employer had over 1,500 people working there so there was NO reason for the sneaky *** that Certegy did other than embarrass me in front of everyone!

People still write checks? I was quite unaware. Thought check writing died ten years ago.