I gave Lowes credit for helping veterans with a small discount on purchases (10%). However when I went to the store this week I was told they will no longer be honoring the discount.

I went from being a veteran to being an embarrassed person. I don't know who made this discission. But I am sure he makes milloins of dollars a year. Is he or she a veteran?

At one point they did the right thing. It wasn't much but it made me go to Lowes. I would like to continue to shop a Lowes.

They need to reinstate the discount for veterans. The

This reviewer shared experience about "veteran discount" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

Pshh fake discount. Even 10℅ off is still more expensive than other places. Going there in the first place was your biggest mistake.