We purchased a Fridgidaire washer dryer combo on 11/28/08 plus a four year extended warranty. A month ago the spin cycle would not start.

After our repair call we waited a week and after that repair we did two loads of laundry and the same problem recurred. The second call resulted in another diagnosis and another two week wait for a part which was not in stock. Today after a month we had another repair visit with yet another diagnosis but no fix to the problem.

Next week another visit is scheduled. Still no fix to the problem.

Review about: Lowes Warranty.

Comments

The problem with alot of the appliances at Lowes, is that people return them and tell the returns desk that it is the wrong kind or doesn;t fit. In actuality, they have used it and lied to the employee that nothing is wrong with it. Stop blaming the store and look at the dishonesty of the customers

Yep...here too! Bought a second hand washer at Lowe's that the lid lock needed replaced, which they told me they did.

Got it home and every cycle I ran it through left the clothes dripping wet. The "clean" cycle doesn't work, and it doesn't have enough power to open the "downy ball". Manufacture's warranty still available and repair has been here 3 times already replacing different parts. Two of the parts have ben replaced more than once.

Still doing the same thing and now they have the lid lock ordered again and are coming to replace that next week. That will be the 4th time they are here.

I went to Lowe's, and the best they can do for me is take it back and refund my money. Then, they can re-sell it to another poor unsuspecting soul.