I had an issue with a Samsung

Dishwasher that I purchased from Lowes. I had 2 service calls under warranty then 3 months after the warranty expired I began having the same issues.

I contacted Samsung who offer to do nothing. I contacted Lowes and was told the warranty had expired. I was very upset and emailed Lowes. They responded and gave me full store credit towards another dishwasher and installed it for me at no charge.

I had to agree to purchased extended warranty on new dishwasher. I am now a lowes customer for life!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of lowes warranty from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Calverton, New York, United States #965177

Don't be so quick to "sing their praises"...its a sucker's lament! watch 'em like a hawk in all things, and in all departments !!?!? To be for-warned is to be fore-armed !