1.9

Bought an expensive exterior Reliabilt door not even six months ago and the glass shattered from heat. They said reliabilt doesnt cover glass but lowes is willing to replace the glass one time.

What do I do when the glass shatters from the heat again after warranty runs out? I told Lowes I wanted to exchange for a door of equal value from a different company because obviously RELIABILT sucks. They said no to the exchange.

I think its great lowes is stepping up to the glass part but its only going to happen again a door exchange is all I asked for H with good reason. I am on a fixed income and when stuff like this pops up I have to do without in other aspects of my life.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments