Update by user Mar 17, 2016

Oh last night the repair service informed me that Lowes has made 3 different files in the system. Wonder why, maybe its because they lack quality customer service training, or maybe it is an explanation of their refusal to replace the product...

Original review posted by user Mar 16, 2016

Holy heck,

So we bought a Samsung cloths washer about 2 years ago. Literally 45 days after we got it, it was down.

We purchased a Lowes extended plan. This machine has been broken every 3 months since the day we bought it. Average time to fix.... 20 days!

So I have been without a washer for over 120 days. Has Lowes honored their warranty, nope. We have asked many times to just replace the unit. All we get is the run around.

Heck I know the repair guy by name and how he likes his coffee.

Even he is shocked by this. Lesson learned, Lowes is unethical, deceiving and not worth my business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of lowes warranty. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments