Lowes in the villages is a racist store. First of all the villages have a small percentage of black residents.

Iam from ocala florida. I went to the villages lowes because they had a washer and dryer that was not offered at any of the three lowes in ocala. I found out that they offered 10% off your total if you were a veteran. I gave them my military id card and my dd form 214 form but they would not accept it.

They did not accept it because they say it did not look like the ones that they had on file. The ones that they had on file showed a white persons face mine showed my face which is black. i dont care about the 10% DISCOUNT but dont DISCRIMINATE. Ive serve my country protecting black and white.

I feel bad. I will never step foot in that lowes again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments