We bought a washer and dryer at Lowes, we bought the new hoses to go with the washer, we were told that they would bring them when they delivered the washer, they forgot. After we called them they said it would be another week before they would come out again, the clothes are dirty, that would be two weeks after there so called next day delivery.

I bought more hoses and installed the washer myself that's when i noticed a huge scratch on the side. There's more to the story, I don't think I will be doing any more business there again and would suggest the same , not happy.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes washing machine hose for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments