I placed an order online and received all the items via UPS except for one item which it said had to be picked up in the store.After waiting a few days I checked the order online and it said that it was "Ready for Pickup".
I went to the store and they did not have the item and indicated it was special order and they would contact me when it arrived at the store. I told them the website said it was ready for pickup and they couldn't have cared less. They said special order items trigger that on the website when the order is placed with the vendor and I should have known they would call me when it was in. I have attached a screenshot of "Ready for Pickup" - is there something I a missing????
I even called Lowes customer service and they said the same thing????? How am I supposed to know that the store will call me and to ignore the instructions given on the online order?????????????????????????????????? There is no customer service - no one tried at all to make sure I didn't have to return to the store and get it shipped directly to me as that is what I originally wanted and then had to go to the store to pick up something that was not there. The feeling that they didn't care was just so strong.
Incidentally, I have purchased 22k in kitchen cabinets and 8k in appliances from that store over the last 2.5 months and they couldn't have cared less.
I told the manager I wouldn't shop there anymore and told the customer service rep on the phone that as well and they just said "ok".There are so many complaints about Lowes on the internet and I completely understand why - there is a real service ethic that is non existent.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Store manager and customer service
- Poor customer care
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Schlage Adjustable Entry Door Handleset Trim Kit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In the process of having hard wood floors installed by lowes when we 1st spoke I told them I was sure was water damage I was it would be take..."
- "We bought a FRIGIDAIRE freezer that was delivered July 19, 2011. Followed cooling instructions to prepare to freeze. Picked up a steer we had processed (600lbs) and put in freezer..."
- "First off, I was unhappy to find out my 6 foot Vinyl Fence panels were no longer stocked product. Also I had to find my old pamphlet at home and..."
- "I ordered take out shooters from the Steak 'n Shake in Trinity Florida. I feel you need to see what they gave me. It looks like they just tore off..."
- "I just started watching Newsmax on my smartphone. I absolutely love this station. They make reporting fun to watch. An interview with Donald Trump was informative, yet did not feel..."
- "I ordered a On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon on April 24th, 2013. My husband and I used it twice for transporting 2 beach chairs, beach towels, and a small..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."