I am in the process of building cabinets using panel boards. Lowe's has 21 panel boards listed they call appearance boards.

They previously called them Stain Kiln-Dried Radiata Pine Panels which was wrong. I use their website to get list of materials needed and also to get a total price. The appearance boards now list the thickness and width but do not list any board lengths. I cannot get a list of needed materials without knowing the length of the boards.

They also list items on their site that state it is in stock, but when I go to the store to purchase the item they don't have it. It seems Lowe's website is getting worse.

They need to fire their web master and hire someone who knows what they are doing. I am very, very dissatisfied with their website.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor website" and wants this business to "update the website with all needed information on the products such as board lengths on the appearance boards". The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments