Alum Creek, West Virginia

Purchased electric water heater on 10/29/15.Could not afford their contractor price to install.

Hired a relative. Reset button began tripping immediately. This went on for 2 weeks then breaker knocked and unable to get it to work. I went on vacation.

Relative attempted to locate problem, resulting in calling manufacturer. Prompt to remove heating element. Element VERY old, totally corroded, split full length, corrosion consumed inside of pipe. I contacted lowes, explaining old element had been replaced in my ( supposing my) new tank.

Lowes said I was to call Whirlpool, not their problem. Whirlpool reported def nothing they could have done. Reported on lowes Facebook page. Contacted by their rant and rave, reporting I would receive a call with allotted ant of time.

Received call, their ONLY solution is to bring tank back and they will replace. I explained I cannot do this. I have no more money or man power.

They sold me a tank that's either used, been altered from within their store or has been returned.Lowes should be more than willing to bring a new tank and install it.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #1193092

Not so!Just like you said somebody did something but they have no idea whether or not it could have been you!

You did not have it service buy a company so in order to get another you must take the old one out and return it!Seems right and fair to me!