Video of water running into my house after lowes installers did the windows install. over 2 months in now and still no repairs and house getting wetter with each rain.

Initially LOWES said installers did nothing wrong and my house was already leaking before the install. They did a thermo reading report to justify this. So we opened one of the inside walls that they claimed was wet to prove that it wasnt.

Next they sent a claims adjuster out who verified wall was not wet and that the thermo reports are useless. next we wait a month for claims@lowes to get involved even though I know the adjuster had the report in within 5 days. This entire time house is leaking with every rain & getting more damaged.

Now claims@lowes has it but of course haven't heard from them yet. it has been a nightmare.

PLASTIC over my house after lowes window installers did their damage. https://youtu.be/Zbio_jPcOdE

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

TightDeer853

She if it is a she is spamming YouTube and twitter harassing people and is doing so daily. They need a life and their ‘review’ is a load of nonsense

@TightDeer853

Oh Johnny, Oh Johnny, Can you help me understand?

Time to call an Attorney.

TightDeer853
@Anonymous

Can’t call an attorney as she signed the contract and acts of God aren’t covered.