1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought 6 windows from Henderson Texas , took almost 5 months for them to get installed. First windows showed up and they were not right size.

I still think they never got them rebuilt. Could not get anyone from store to respond unless I sent nasty note to corp customer service. Installer had a really bad attitude, he broke bricks loose and then was upset he had to repair them. He's as bad a brick repair guy as he is a window installer.

Quality of windows absolutely stinks. There manufacturer should not be in business. I told lowes in one email I did not want to talk to anyone from store again, they have no comprehension of the words "do not want".

I have requested my money back, I'll buy windows somewhere else and they can pick their junk up out of yard. They do not listen.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments