Williamson, New York

Order 6 windows for 2nd floor of house. Wait till 10 am no show on man to show to put them in, call store, reply was call him.

1 hr later he shows. After one hr I notice him crawling in and out of window on to roof, thought that was odd, but didnt say antthing. Salesman called because he was coming down fir me to order 3 more windows. 1 hr later.

Saleman and window guy was arguing on my side lawn for 15 min. Salesman finally came in and i order my 3 windows and a WINDOW with out the glass came flying out the second story opening on to my lawn. Saleman looked at me and didnt say a word and i was shocked! !!!!!!!

Saleman left and it continues i dont know what to say to this man. Bexause i went up to look at the work earlier at he told me earlier ina nasty tone i wasnt allow. So now i wasnt sawing anythingabout flying windows. Well, finally he is done and windows in pieces, and he put tgem out to road, i look at my new windows.

From outside they look great, but inside, i got thin pieces of wood around some of my windows, and none on some they look like ***. If they where installed from outside in he did on one window we would not be having this problem.Now my trash man tell me windows need to be together , no problem. We did it. HEY,where are the screens????

He took the frames!!! Okay called Lowes.... WAITING!!!!!!! Saleman gives me aload if ***...

Go up the line NOW WAITING DAYS. .....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of windows. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned windows in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments