Williamson, New York

Order 6 windows for 2nd floor of house. Wait till 10 am no show on man to show to put them in, call store, reply was call him.

1 hr later he shows. After one hr I notice him crawling in and out of window on to roof, thought that was odd, but didnt say antthing. Salesman called because he was coming down fir me to order 3 more windows. 1 hr later.

Saleman and window guy was arguing on my side lawn for 15 min. Salesman finally came in and i order my 3 windows and a WINDOW with out the glass came flying out the second story opening on to my lawn. Saleman looked at me and didnt say a word and i was shocked! !!!!!!!

Saleman left and it continues i dont know what to say to this man. Bexause i went up to look at the work earlier at he told me earlier ina nasty tone i wasnt allow. So now i wasnt sawing anythingabout flying windows. Well, finally he is done and windows in pieces, and he put tgem out to road, i look at my new windows.

From outside they look great, but inside, i got thin pieces of wood around some of my windows, and none on some they look like ***. If they where installed from outside in he did on one window we would not be having this problem.Now my trash man tell me windows need to be together , no problem. We did it. HEY,where are the screens????

He took the frames!!! Okay called Lowes.... WAITING!!!!!!! Saleman gives me aload if ***...

Go up the line NOW WAITING DAYS. .....

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments