1.4

I was ordering a workbench online and to pick up in store for free, i typed in my zipcode, selected my store and made my purchase. When it came to the last screen, it told me my pickup location was in a completely different state!

I live in NC and my pickup location was in MN. I called customer service right away and all they could do is cancel the order, and told me i would have to re order it.

I dont see how hard it is to change my order to pickup at a different location! And to finish it all off, the money i spent has not yet been returned back into my account and was also told that it would take a few days to reflect in my bank account.!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments