Called installer they came looked it over said nothing they could do, never seen this before. Must register complaint with store.

OK go to store register complaint this was a Saturday, was told must call the corp, office on Monday. Ok registered complaint also sent pictures. I hear NOTHING, so I call & email person who I sent picture too. Was to 4 - 6 weeks before I hear from manufacture.

4 weeks in go back to store demand to speak to manager "JIM" he will look into this BLAH BLAH Still nothing heard. Now 5 weeks in & still nothing from "ANYONE". Why does the manufacture have to contact me, I went through Lowes for the purchase & install, Lowes should stand behind the product & make it right. Very pissed off, disappointed tired of run around.

My warranty will be up in 4 mths now. Blame the installer, blame the manufacture etc... that's all I get. I called the credit card carrier & disputed charges too & of course that can take 60 days until they follow up with Lowes as well.

I also had carpet installed at same time as the Vinyl flooring so I had made a huge purchase.

What can I do from here. Considering an attorney, Get Marty at KDKA, Better Business .

Review about: Lowes Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments