1.9
Layout of Store

So, I bought a Troy Built TB110 lawnmower at Lowes a little over 2 years ago and ALSO bought a 2 year extended warranty because the sales person said that if anything happened and it quit working after the mfg. warranty expired and the Lowes warranty was in effect, I could bring it back and they would replace it.

That was LIE no. 1. The piece of junk stopped working correctly after about 1 month. Mfg.

warranty says take to a local shop to be worked on. I did that and it ran ok for about a month. I then bought another mower and left the bad one in the garage until my Lowes warranty took effect. Took it to the store and they said they would send it out to be fixed and would call me when it was ready.

They never called, so over 3 months later I called the store and they said it had been ready for about 3 months and I owed $100 for repairs. I said I had the extended warranty which I bought and they said I owed for an oil change, cleaning of air filter and tightening of a spark plug. I only ever used the thing about 7 or 8 times. They will never get a dime out of me again and they are keeping the mower.

I'm sure that they will sell it to some other sucker cause it looks brand new. Lowes is a lying deceptive company and I will badmouth them till the day I die.

Review about: Troy Bilt Tb110 Lawn Mower.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Being lied to and cheated.

Comments

The issue on these piece of *** is a bad design on the carburetor. Instead of using a metal one they used a plastic one that Jams.

They claim it is due to ethanol breakdown but this is absolute lies. It doesn't matter what you do, it will clog and they will blame fuel.

They were sued for same issue on a power washer and lost millions. The repair people added extra stuff so the bill would be higher.Sorry this happened to you!

I have not heard a word from Lowes, nor have I shopped there. I did buy a new refrigerator at Home Depot for over $1,000 and several other items as well. Home Depot is where I will buy all my needs

How ignorant can you be. People like you are your own worst enemy.

Did you even bother looking at the warranty. They cover repairs due to defects, not consumer abuse and lack of maintenance.

to Anonymous #1403614

there was no consumer abuse and why would it need an oil change after using it only 7 or 8 times. I read plenty of reviews on this particular mower that said it is a piece of junk and does not run properly. Wish I had read some reviews before I bought the junk.

So it broke during the manufacture’s warranty, decided to let it sit in the garage for a long while until the Lowe’s replacement warranty kicked in? Sounds like you are the lying thief to me.

to 1592PCFL #1403617

I said that it broke during Mfg. warranty and I took it to local place they told me to so it could be fixed.

AFTER that it only ran for a couple more times before I decided to let it sit in garage for a few months before Lowes replacement warranty kicked in. I hope this happens to you someday, and then you might know how it feels to buy garbage warranty.

to 1592PCFL #1404004

You must be part of Lowe's team you are a rude dumb sob

to Todf #1404020

Absolutely! And I am going to call out and refute any illegitimate greivence.