Attleboro, Massachusetts

I went into Lowes to buy a refrigerator. I cashed out.

After I cashed out I asked for help putting the refrigerator in my car. The store manager was near the front of the store and I asked him for help because no one had come to help after 10 minutes and he said no he was busy. I got upset and kept asking until finally the manager says he would help in a terrible attitude. He slammed my refrigerator in my truck and dented the door in.

When I asked for a discount he told me it was my fault.

Store manager Rich at the Plainville, Massachusetts store is sooo rude. Don't go here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Customer service received, Lack of response, Service.

Comments

Why not take someone along with you knowing good and well you would need help? The general public needs to relearn how to do things on their own. This is not INDIA, this is the USA.

That happens when the "management" cannot interrupt his philandering underlings to break off the social workday attitudes long enough to actually "work" (a 4-letter word in Lowes). The people behind the scenes give the appearance of organization while the chain (and I've been to them in many States across this country) is a "clusterhump" (expletives deleted). Boycott 'em!