State: Maryland City: Baltimore Product: Lowes Installation Clear all filters (2 of 211 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Baltimore, Maryland - Countertops

2.8
Complete clusterf.... from beginning to end. Supposed to get a call within 48 hours after purchase from the subcontractor United Marble and Granite - had to call them after a week. Finally get scheduled for measurement, guy uses laser measurement, sees and measures sink, then installers come out two weeks later and say they can't use this same sink....and go away....and don't hear from anyone....and (again) perform customer (self) service by contacting them. Contractor tries all sorts of variations on somehow it's our fault. The best (worst) part of all this is they left a small piece of counter at the house and I noticed it wasn't cut square. I couldn't get anyone to answer why it wasn't cut square. Finally after 4 weeks of pathetic and apathetic responses from Lowes I just packed it in and asked for a refund, which took another two weeks. Later when I made a complaint to Lowes Customer Service they said they'd call within 48 hours to discuss. 4 days later I received an e-mail from the local Lowes - an e-mail that neither addressed me by name or apologized - basically a “this concludes our business” letter. This after they claimed "world class customer service". I used to always go to Lowes, now I never go to Lowes - even though it's the closest of that type store. Never will again.
Review
Service
Lowes Installation
Cons
  • Dealing with staff
  • Poor customer service
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Tags
  • Counter-tops

Lowes in Baltimore, Maryland - Sales person misinformed me of what installation means to them

I purchased a new washer, dryer and tray for washer at Lowes. I was told that they would be delivered and installed free of change. I am a single woman. When it was delivered the delivery person said that he would not install the tray for the washing. I called the store (California, MD) and asked them when they could get someone out to install the tray. I was told that I was responsible for that ... Of course, that had to be done before they could connect the washer ... The washer was now in the middle of my hall on second floor. I have to find a handyman who will install the tray so I can get the washer out of my hall. Oh, and they delivered it on Sunday ... Thanks Lowes for not informing me what would be required and what you would NOT do.
Review