State: Massachusetts City: Wareham Clear all filters (5 of 4877 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Wareham, Massachusetts - Wonderful guys who put down my rug

4.8
I had an amazing experience with the wareham Lowe’s carpet installation, were very polite and friendly, i normally go to Home Depot but I’m glad I gave lowes a try. The two guys moved a huge sectional and some other furniture and did it with a smile . I highly recommend buying and installing there rugs you will not be sorry
Lowes Carpet Installation
Pros
  • Couresty of one worker
  • Installation guys
On time delivery
3.6
on July 29th 2019. we purchase a dishwasher. it is now August 23rd and we still do not have the dishwasher. Several and by several I mean at least 10 phone calls to the store in regards to the delivery of the dishwasher has resulted in promises to call me back with a...
Lowes Delivery Service
Cons
  • No delivery of purchased product
  • Declined to deliver
Problem with delivery
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Lowes Customer Service

Lowes in Wareham, Massachusetts - Terrible delivery service and customer service

Ordered a dryer over the phone and was told it could be delivered the next day and they would call approximately 30 minutes before delivery. My wife was home and had not heard from anybody by 1pm. We called and were told the dryer was not on the truck. We were not called by Lowes or their 3rd party delivery service of this issue. We had hired a plumber to install the dryer as it was a gas dryer and had to cancel. Customer service said to call the store where the dryer was to be shipped from. They were useless and threw the 3rd party delivery service under the bus and could not give a date as to when the dryer would be delivered. After a few more phone calls I got frustrated and cancelled the order. Sent an email to customer service to complain and was given the choice of receiving a phone call or receiving an email response. Thought I might be able to salvage the situation , so I opted for a phone call, The next day I received a canned email reply apologizing, but offering no solutions or compensation. Ended up buying the dryer from Bought the dryer from Home Depot. Delivery took longer, but at least when knew when it was coming.
Lowes Delivery Service
Pros
  • Product and price
Cons
  • Customer service and delivery system
Problem with delivery
Will not buy from Lowes again although I have a Lowes credit card

Don't use Lowes Home Improvement Services

We thought going with Lowes would make our kitchen renovation a dream… it was a total nightmare. My wife and I own 5 properties and I’ve had hundreds of thousands of dollars of work done over the years. However my regular contractor moved away & I didn’t know who to call to have our kitchen renovated. I’ve never used a big box store & after this experience I will never use Lowes again. I have to say that Mike Leonard (designer) and Russel Fitzgibbons (sales) were both knowledgeable & very helpful until the end. The reason we went with a big box store is we were sold a lie. We were told that by having Lowes do everything we’d save sales tax on everything (cabinets/appliances which was true) & that all the contractors who came to our house would be licensed, insured and background checked (not true we had the most incompetent, unlicensed people, uninsured workers that showed up to do work). Yes the subcontractor for Lowes has insurance and is licensed, but then to save money they get whomever they can to do the work & they do it as fast as they can. We had $60K+ renovation (down to the studs) and permits weren’t obtained, floors weren’t leveled, walls weren’t prepped, cabinets were literally thrown up without measuring etc. Less than halfway through the project we couldn’t take it any more. The subcontractor for Lowes put in a hood vent, cut *** in the roof & that night rain water poured into the attic! When I contacted the contractor they wanted to just caulk it & they weren’t sure if it was their fault! Our house was a disaster area & we didn’t know where to turn, but things were so bad, we would rather take our chances with the unknown than with Lowes. I had kept a log of the issues with Homerun Handyman who Lowes hired & sent this over to Lowes Corporate, thinking they would be helpful and understanding. The reaction from corporate Lowes was appalling! After Shanjae from Lowes Corporate read the issues that we had with the sub-contractors poor workmanship and “shaking us down” for more money (outside of the Lowes contract) we felt they would be as upset as we were. Corporate wasn’t upset at all… in fact they told us we waited too long to contact them & they never had an issue with this contractor before (which wasn’t true). As it turned out Homerun Handyman’s electrician told us of a major issue Lowes/Homerun Handman had with another police office and a kitchen remodel. At one point Lowes Corporate even contemplated calling the police on us when we asked to have their subcontractors tools picked up… they felt we were refusing to give back the tools? The bottom line: Lowes in my opinion & the opinion of contractors I’ve talked with hire contractors that are willing to work for lower rates. As a result, the consumer suffers from rushed jobs and inexperienced or inept contractors. Don’t think you are going to save money… you won’t. What ever contract you negotiate, it’s going to cost you more. Don’t think that you are going to be covered by Lowes Corporate for anything that goes wrong… when things went wrong with our job… they didn’t care and didn’t help.

We just cancelled our kitchen remodel With Lowe’s, and are back to square one. The kitchen designer has to be one of the most disorganized people I’ve ever met, and was either late or completely missed every meeting.

When we were blown off for the last time all they cared about was getting their fee for measuring for cabinets.

I told them that their disorganization and lack of professionalism was why they lost the job so not to hold their breath waiting to be paid. After reading these other comments, we seem to have dodged a bullet.

Update: We ordered and paid in full for custom kitchen cabinets from Lowe's 294 days (OVER 9 MONTHS!!!) ago and so far, it has cost us more than $10,000 beyond what we agreed to pay. There has been so many problems it's not even funny.

The craftsmanship has been horrid, 4 of the cabinets needed replaced due to the installers. They've also managed to break 2 brand new appliances, run over my mailbox and STOLE STUFF FROM MY TOOLBOX (Yes, I have video footage).

Me too, my whole living room downstairs, could have been flooded during the night because of non licensed plumber booking up our water line from refrigerator to waterline in the line above living area below. Contractor fired.

Still 180 days later, Avery small kitchen, and 25k paid feb 18 to Roanoke, va, yes I’ve contacted about 4 different agents at corporate in Indianapolis so many times. It’s a joke. My countertop still not in, tricked by sales person putting in a sink that looks like it came out of trailer with the 3k quartz countertop. It still hasn’t been resolved.

I had to pay a professional plumber to fix the wrong plumbing with refrigerator water line. I’m waiting one more week. Before looking for alternative measures to rectify this horrible remodel. Seems from all I’ve read, that I’m not the only person to be fooled by Lowe’s.

All problems also documented since day one.

I hope this will help anyone in the future from making the same mistakes I have. Best of luck to everyone.

We wish we had seen this before we purchased from Lowe's. Our experience so far has been nothing short of HORRIBLE.

We ordered and paid in full for custom kitchen cabinets from Lowe's 180 days ago. They still aren't done.

Installers have ruined cabinets that needed re-ordered, broken an appliance in the process and left our house a disaster. From the Lowe's side, they drop the ball at every opportunity and will sell you on a process that you won't get.See photos and read my Lowe's kitchen cabinet review: https://myloweskitchencabinets.com/

View more comments (3)
Review
#1198404 Review #1198404 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Kitchen Remodeling
Work Experience or Job Application
$20000
Full refund

Lowes in Wareham, Massachusetts - Special order comes in late.

I ordered a special rug and pad with the promise of 14 day delivery to the local store in Wareham Ma. I was also told that it usually takes less than the 14 days promised. 21 days later I final got the call it was at the local store. I went to the store to pick the rug and pad up and after 20 minutes an employee comes to the customer service desk stating it was not there and it must have been order for an install. I showed the service desk and the warehouse worker the receipt to prove it was not for an install so the warehouse worker went out back again. This time after another 15 minutes a call comes to the service desk that the manager is now working on it. Another 15 minutes and the call comes to the front desk that they found it behind several refrigerators and will be a short time and they would bring it up. Another 30 minutes and the manager shows up with only the rug. He then had to use the computer to see what I had on the receipt. He then proceeded to tell me he could cut the piece of padding from the floor stock, disregarding that the padding was also a special order. I told him find the special ordered pad and keep it with the rug and I will be back to get it another day as I needed to get something done rather than wait. He told me that if I did not pick it up the next day it would have to go back to the buried place he found it at. This total lack of organization in the back room and a total disregard for the customer satisfaction. This is for the first room of 5 rooms and 2 bathrooms I am remodeling. It may be a 30 minute longer drive to the competitors store, but I will be going to the competitor to get the other rooms done.

Just so you know that Lowes is not responsible 2 months later. You should have taken the proper steps and called the 800 number

Lowes Remodeling
Poor customer service
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111