State: Massachusetts City: Wareham Product: Lowes Remodeling Clear all filters (1 of 15 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Wareham, Massachusetts - Special order comes in late.

I ordered a special rug and pad with the promise of 14 day delivery to the local store in Wareham Ma. I was also told that it usually takes less than the 14 days promised. 21 days later I final got the call it was at the local store. I went to the store to pick the rug and pad up and after 20 minutes an employee comes to the customer service desk stating it was not there and it must have been order for an install. I showed the service desk and the warehouse worker the receipt to prove it was not for an install so the warehouse worker went out back again. This time after another 15 minutes a call comes to the service desk that the manager is now working on it. Another 15 minutes and the call comes to the front desk that they found it behind several refrigerators and will be a short time and they would bring it up. Another 30 minutes and the manager shows up with only the rug. He then had to use the computer to see what I had on the receipt. He then proceeded to tell me he could cut the piece of padding from the floor stock, disregarding that the padding was also a special order. I told him find the special ordered pad and keep it with the rug and I will be back to get it another day as I needed to get something done rather than wait. He told me that if I did not pick it up the next day it would have to go back to the buried place he found it at. This total lack of organization in the back room and a total disregard for the customer satisfaction. This is for the first room of 5 rooms and 2 bathrooms I am remodeling. It may be a 30 minute longer drive to the competitors store, but I will be going to the competitor to get the other rooms done.

Just so you know that Lowes is not responsible 2 months later. You should have taken the proper steps and called the 800 number

Review
Service
Lowes Remodeling
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Lowes Customer Service