Blaine, Minnesota
1.8

We like this grill and we like to grill! The problem is the quality of the materials. We have had the whole bottom of the firebox rust away even though we bought the cover that they recommended and used it all the time.

Now, less than two years old, the covers over the burners are literally dissolving and the actual burners have started to rust away and the fire box is completely rusted away. No one expects to have to buy a new grill every two years!!!

I talked with Lowes manager in Blaine Mn and he was not to helpful.

I then called Lowes corporate and they were very helpful but then told me it is out of warranty and I would need to talk with Master Forge. They actually connected me to them as they own master forge. The lady at master forge was nice but told me the parts to fix it would be 200$ I bought an expensive grill which I was told the burners and internals would not rust out in a few years like the cheaper grills which they are right the burners still work but the internal fire box rusted out in two years!!! I have used Lowes for all my purchases on home remodels from roofs to flooring and will now take thousands of dollars of purchases to another supplier because they will not take care of my situation.

I will tell everybody I know at every block party that Lowes and Master Forge dose not build a good grill and they don't stand behind their BRANDS!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want a refund of a grill delivered that will not fall apart after two years..

Comments

similar problem with rust but its on the inside of cover.If i can not remedy problem quickly i wasted my money on this grill. Also had a problem with igniter not functioning after only 3 summers of use.

had to call several companies for replacement part. lowes does support their bbq's with parts!

#1181901

I am right there with you buddy! I was told to pound salt and Master Forge said they have had many of there complaints.

They would be glad to replace the entire bottom half of the grill clamshell for $172. Greg

Stop buying garbage made in China