3.4

We spent almost $500 within the rebate period (we live within the rebate zone), submitted on time and just got $1.94 rebate card. Never again

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Rebate.

Reason of review: Cheated on rebates on got email showing $1.94 from rebate.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Prices.

Lowes Cons: Cancelled an order for pickup without telling me.

• Cancelled Orders
  • Rebate Failure

Comments

Airi

Same here. I purchased on 5/12/19, submitted the rebate after spenting close to $800 with Lowes, and nothing.

I have NEVER have this issue with Menards, or Home Depot. Not happy in Illinois...…..

All these rebates seem to be a scam as they make it difficult to mail the info or to find the nec. info to send your receipts off.

Home depot does the same. Simply a JOKE AND WASTE OF A CUSTOMER'S TIME!!

It has been 49 days and all i keep getting is a "in process" message. Total BS. Home Depot is way faster.

@Anonymous

Agree, takes way too long !

Did the product you purchased qualify for the rebate? There are exclusions on flooring, special order items, cabinets, appliances and Weber grills.

Did you bother reading the rebate form? There are a number of things that are excluded from the rebate.

My guess is that you got a rebate for the included items but the bulk of your purchase was not.

This is Lowes attempt to do a price match for Menards rebates. Next time just go to Menards.

@Anonymous

Yes, bonehead I did read it. What gives you the right to 'guess' that my items are excluded.

Are you a Lowes employee? I did use $20 off $100 coupons but my rebate should be on amount after discount. "Select markets/stores only. Online customers must have residence or business within surrounding areas of eligible stores to qualify.

Rebate maximum is $500 Lowe’s Gift Card per household/business. Rebate amount based on product purchases made 05/12/2019 – 05/18/2019 net of returns, before taxes and fees, and after any applicable discounts. Rebate excludes: any service/installation labor; major appliances; custom and in-stock cabinetry; Weber products; & gift cards. Offer not available on any Lowe’s branded website operated by a third party on Lowe’s behalf.

Rebate form must be submitted online/postmarked on or before 06/17/2019. Allow 8 weeks for processing. We reserve right to cancel offer in the event of suspected fraud/abuse. Rebate details on bottom of receipt.

See lowes.com/11rebate or store for details. "