2834 Route 73 N, Maple Shade, NJ 08052
1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went shopping at the Lowe's Store (Rt 73, Maple Shade, NJ) today (06/12/19@11am). It took my an hour to find my needs as the employees couldn't be bothered to help as they conferenced (?) with each other!

The aisles are choked with products making it difficult to move around, helped by oblivious customers who park their carts as, they too needing help, search for purchases. Once I gathered all of my items on a flat bed cart and made my way to the cashier's booth (only two opened ; 1 self checkout, other manned by employee), I had to maneuver around blocked aisles. When I started, the cashier's light post was lit up. As I approached the counter, she pointed up to the now darkened post and said, "I'm closed!" As the two Lowe's employees looked on indifferently (neither offered to get me assistance to checkout), I left the cart, looked at them and said, "If this is how you do business" , and I walked out!

DON'T GO TO THIS LOWE'S IF YOU EXPECT CUSTOMER SERVICE. The inmates are running the asylum!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Your customer service.

• poor training
  • Unprofessional Work And Behavior
  • Pissed Off In Maple Shade

Comments

You are shopping at a self service, big box store. Go to a full service store if you expect the employees to acknowledge you and help you find the products you need.