State: Michigan Product: Lowes Rebate Clear all filters (5 of 82 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in East Lansing, Michigan - 4th of July Paint Rebate--never happened

Submitted $15 paint rebate--followed up after 6 weeks when I didn't hear anything. Re-submitted receipts and still nothing. It's NOVEMBER and I just checked--denied. My purchase clearly qualified (two gallons of paint for 23.98 each) looking at the receipt I am still holding.
Order processing issue

Lowes 11% Rebate Ripoff

2.0
I bought a $1500 riding mower and was told to submit the rebate form for a rebate which I did. I then received a letter saying the receipt did not indicate a qualifying offer and to resubmit which i did. A week later I received another letter saying the receipt did not indicate a qualifying offer so I called customer care and they said I needed to include a copy of the receipt which I did for both submissions. after I received the second letter I just gave up. I think that is what they wanted.
Tags
  • Lowes Bad SERVICE

Lowes in Genoa, Michigan - Filled out rebate online, nothing happens when click "submit"

Been trying for days to submit the 11 percent stuff, have 5 receipts. Nothing happens when I click submit. Double checked today on to see status, nothing, so the ones ive been trying to submit aren't being received. purchase date 4-22-19, today is 4-28-19, so ive tried like 6 times now. Lowes in general seems to be going downhill, at least my store is. Very dirty store anymore & staff like a rotating door last few months. BTW im a long time customer who flips houses, only use lowes mostly for the 5% off credit card. Got to admit we are becoming pretty tired of the un-knowing staff these days, store is run-down, and now this rebate submission hassle particularly after reading other dis heartening stories.

THEY'RE AS DISHONEST AS THE CHARLATAN SCAMMERS FROM NIGERIA!

Submit using CHROME search engine and it should work. I was having the same issue and when I used CHROME it worked.

GloomyFox371
#1681953

I have indeed called. The rather uncaring /casual about it customer service guy says lots of people have been having this problem, just keep trying.

I asked for how to send it in, he gave me a link to a form, and then said don't send it till the deadline is getting close. the link will work eventually.

So I have tried about 40 times since. Im thinking there must be a purposeful delay, so they don't get swamped with these, I don't know.

call their customer care

If you would read their FAQs section you would see that it says it could take up to two weeks from the time you submit a rebate online for it to appear under Rebate Status. It took about two weeks for mine to appear and they did yesterday.

Yesterday it said it was processing and today it says rebate sent. That's a *** of a lot quicker than rebates I've submitted to other companies!

AbidingChameleon354
@Anonymous

If you read what was said. They couldn’t submit it.

Same thing for me this morning. I have everything filled out and when I click "Submit" absolutely nothing happens. I have several receipts to enter and looking for a solution.

View more comments (6)

Lowes in Big Rapids, Michigan - Told by Salesman to purchase wrong appliances

3.4
On Sept 30, 2018 my husband and I purchased 5,500.00 of GE appliances, from the Lowe's store in Big Rapids, MI. We purchases a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave. We only purchased the GE brand because the salesman told us that we would get a 500.00 rebate from Lowe's. He gave us the rebate form to send in with a copy of the receipt. I sent it in Oct 8th and it was received Oct 16th. I am now told it is only on GE Cafe Appliances. I feel we were scammed. We were talked into more expensive appliances because of the promise of a rebate. I also never would have purchased GE except fore the promise. I was always a fan of the LG appliances. How is a customer to know the differences of a cafe appliance?

Always read the fine print, no matter what the salesman told you, the rebate form tells you what specifically is eligible for a rebate. In the future you would be wise to never trust a salesman, get it in writing, and vilidate his claims. It is called “buyer beware”, and by law, it is the responsibility of the buyer.

Lowes Rebate
Cons
  • Untrained salesperson
Rebate not as presented

Lowes in Harper Woods, Michigan - Rebate Scam

1.8
Purchased a new kitchen at almost $20K. Was told that we needed to make the purchase that day to qualify for a 10% gift card which would be issued in 2-4 weeks, prior to the install. After waiting for 3 weeks, I called the Rebate Center to be told 6-8 weeks. I complained and stated I had documentation stating otherwise. After speaking to Omar, a supervisor, my status went from pending to non-compliant, there reason, I used invoice numbers from the same receipt and that they needed an actual copy of the 5 page long receipt. I've sent it to them but they have yet to receive the fax and state that my time is now 10-12 weeks before, if I ever do, receive the rebate. They could not provide a single ounce of reason for why this was delayed. Corporate has been useless. My sales person does not return my calls and seems to always be out. My corporate coordinator is also unavailable. We made this purchase due to the rebate promised as it was going to be used to cover expenses prior to the install. Lowe's does not care about customer service, and the only thing offered was for me to cancel the order, losing a good chunk of money I already paid. Scam, scam, scam. Avoid Lowes at all cost. You have been warned!

I was also scammed by Lowe's in a similar manner. I purchased three large appliances based on a promise of $100 rebate.

I submitted the rebate form and proper documentation. Trying to get Lowe's to honor the rebate has been a Kafka-esque nightmare.

I purchased an LG kitchen appliance bundle from Lowe's in July. I was told I would get a $200 Lowe's gift card and also a rebate from LG.

When I was checking out, the salesperson gave me a "rebate" receipt in addition to my normal receipt. She said I could apply for my Lowe's gift card right away, but would have to wait until I received my appliances before I could submit the LG rebate (LG requires the appliance serial numbers). I applied for the Lowe's gift card online and it went smoothly. I received an email containing the gift card within a week.

Today I worked on my LG rebate and before sending it in, I read in very small print that my appliance purchase qualified for the rebate, but because I bought it at Lowe's, Lowe's would take care of the rebate at time of purchase. Today I talked to LG rebate people, Lowe's rebate people and an appliance salesperson from Lowe's. I have spent several hours on this only to find that I will not get the LG rebate as promised. LG said Lowe's should take care of it; Lowe's said they only process their own rebates and had no idea what I was talking about; the salesperson said they didn't give them good information on rebates and he could never keep them straight.

He had no idea what I was talking about. If you are buying appliances from Lowe's expecting rebates, be sure to check the small print. Oh, and I should mention that on the day of delivery, they couldn't find my microwave.

It was there the day before, but apparently it was sold or given to another person with their delivery, so it will be another month before I receive my microwave. Disappointing mess...

View more comments (1)
Lowes Rebate
Cons
  • Lack of customer service
  • Failure to meet commitments
Rebate Scam
$2000
Tags
  • Rebate Coupon Fraud
  • Rebate
  • Lies

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111