Summerville, South Carolina

We purchased a over range microwave from Lowes along with a extended warranty. Withing 2 months it failed.

Contacted lowes. Made arrangements for a service technician to arrive following day. Never showed never called. Called lowes they contacted a different service tech to come following day.

Never showed finally called to tell me he did not need to look at it. He knew what the problem was and would order the part but due to the Holiday weekend did not expect part till Tuesday so would arrive Wednesday to install. No show no call. Contacted Lowes Thursday.

Advised me that they were not sure what the problem was but call back on Monday and they should know something. So have owned the unit for 2 months and well past 2 weeks non operational. Lots of "I understand" and "I can see why you are frustrated" from the on line service number but still no functioning unit and they wont send a replacement. Asked about a refund.

No since owned over 30 days. In the last 2 years we have purchased over 4K dollars worth of appliances in just the Kitchen alone and are in the process of replacing the dishwasher (last of the upgrades) but rest assured we will NOT be purchasing from Lowes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Warranty.

Lowes Cons: Lousy service after the sale.

• Loews customer service