40 Fortune Blvd, Milford, MA 01757
1.4
Layout of Store

These are the washer and dryer my husband and I purchased from HOME DEPOT installed in our new home. These were installed today.

By two great professional men who took pride in their work. HOME DEPOT. I stress that because $2,100 is a mere drop in the bucket for your company I’m sure, however, our experience at your Milford, Ma location certainly was anything but good for us when we tried to purchase a washer and dryer from your store. Not only were we treated so poorly we were sent away because your associate Jeff, couldn’t had been bothered to sell to us, saying he’d have to call 6-8 stores to locate a gas dryer., even after we told him we needed electric, And it would make his life “ so much easier if we just went home and ordered on line” going on to tell us, we would accrue additional costs with needing two hoses and a vent and “ if we couldn’t afford it” he was “sorry, kids.” My husband is a 100% disabled COMBAT VETERAN, Retired Sargent David Chesley, United States Army.

We specifically asked if we went home to order these things if his military discount would apply. ( Money was a non issue for us, we came prepared to pay cash for our purchase. ) we were assured that his military discount could “absolutely be fine on line” and we left feeling very sad that not only did we not get to purchase these items but were basically pushed out of Jeff’s department. My husband has suffered with PTSD and shopping in crowded areas causes extreme anxiety, we waited until it was late evening and came prepared to make these purchases.

Your employee demonstrated everything one should not.

Not only were we not able to use his military discount on line but we ended up loosing out the “ sale “ that was being offered. Your employee turned away a military family, and was curt and disrespectful to us, demeaning us by assuming we couldn’t afford the extras.

We will gladly give our patronage to Hone Depot from now on.

How sad it is that you have employees who treat customers the way Jeff treated us.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Your employee.

Comments