I visited the Lowes store located at 4455 S Buckley Rd Aurora, CO. It was one of the worst experiences I have had shopping.

I went to the store to purchase a power washer. The only one left did not have all the parts in the box so I asked the manager James Brown if I could get all the parts to product or a discount because there were missing pieces. He said in a rude and very condescending way “you are in Lowes not Park Hill” I was completely offended because he went on to say a few other thing that were completely inappropriate. I was SHOCKED!!!!

I was a loyal Lowes customer but going forward I will shop somewhere else.

I will SHRED my Lowes credit card and will NOT spend another dime with a company that would hire people like who would talk to or treat its customers like this and unfortunately it is not the first time I have been offended and treated inappropriately by the staff at this particular store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Comments

RetailCop
Dallas, Texas, United States #652706

I hear this type of *** all of the time!! They were rude...I'm offended...I'm going somewhere else to shop.

Good!! Go!!

We don't give a F--K!!!!!!!!!!!! You probably were trying to rip them off anyway.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #651705

You get the discount, then call the manufacturer and get the parts for free, so you save a bundle.