Verified Reviewer

I had ordered a washer and dryer online. Delivery day came, we had turned our water off, and had removed our broken appliances.

The washer gets delivered, but the dryer is nowhere to be found. The delivery men mention that this part of the order was lost in transit.. from the store. I had reached out to said store, only to wait on hold for 35 minutes and hung up on 3 times.

I called customer service, was on hold for 3 hours. I was told to call the store, but this was a different one that the delivery men had told us to call. I called this store, they had told me they can't help me and swiftly hung up. I had called customer service yet again, and they had given me YET ANOTHER store to call.

I called this said store, the order wasn't through this store, but I finally reached a manager WILLING to help me! All I wanted was my purchase to be delivered.

And yet I was tried so poorly, and was passed along for 6 hours on the phone. Disgusting.

User's recommendation: Don’t. Just don’t.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Pros: Normally the honesty & willingness to make things right.

Lowes Cons: Didnt get answer from store in deltona florida, Return manager, Angry, Lowes extended services.

Location: 5775 Baptist Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15236