State: Missouri City: Kansas City Product: Lowes Customer Care Clear all filters (2 of 481 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Kansas City, Missouri - Employees are Idiots

When into Lowes in Kansas City Missouri the one North of the River by the airport. We went outside in the garden area to check out because the lines inside were so long. It would have been a good idea because there were two people out there doing NOTHING. Went to check out and my mother of whom I can't figure out why she asks the checker questions because they never know anything. Asked them about some grass seed because she was wanting grass seed but we could only find seed for tall grass. Anyway, the checkers instead of answering the question started asking her questions about how often she mowes the grass and if she knows she supposed to water the grass. Anyhow, just wanted to know if they had the grass seed for grass and not the tall fescue. In the meantime, other people came out to check out and they let a ton of people cut in front of her in line and they tied her up for about 20 minutes asking dumb questions to a person who has done yard work for over 40 years who just wanted one question answered. So much for the quick check out. My mother seems to think to get tied up for 20 minutes and not getting anywhere she handled it well. Well, you may be able to do that to an old lady but I'm pissed. I will never shop at LOWES EVER AGAIN. I will stay with Ace hardware where people actually provide customer service and knows things. Instead of the teenagers who don't even own a house.

who was the one started it all with a question ???

Review
Service
Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer service was a joke
Reason of review
Poor customer service

A LIAR NAMED KEVIN AT LOWES IN KANSAS CITY

1.2
AT LOWES IN KANSAS CITY, MO. ON BOARDWALK. KEVIN IN INSTALL SALES IS A LIAR. BEWARE CONSUMER & DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY UP FRONT FOR A PROJECT, WHICH IS WHAT THEY REQUIRE. I AM NOW STUCK WITH A TERRIBLE SITUATION. BROOK THE MANAGER IS TAKING HIS SIDE, WHEN HE WAS NOT THERE TO HEAR THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN KEVIN AND I. I WAS GIVEN AN INCORRECT COLOR THAT KEVIN PHONED ME ABOUT AFTER I SIGNED THE CONTRACT, OF WHICH HE WOULD NOT BE USING. HE SAID THERE HAVE BEEN PROBLEMS WITH IT, SO I AGREED VERBALLY TO CHANGE IT. IT HOWEVER WAS INSTALLED ANYWAY & NOW LOWES WILL NOT WORK WITH ME, AS IT WAS NOT IN THE CONTRACT & KEVIN IS NOT COMING FORTH WITH THE TRUTH!!

Sounds like you learned a valuable lesson. Unless you have it in writing you don't have a leg to stand on. Anytime you are ordering a product or having work done get the details on a written sales contract.

Review
Service
Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Store knowingly sticking us with a defecive product
  • Kevin in sales install
  • Poor customer service
Reason of review